พระราชบัญญัติ, กฎหมาย, พฤติการณ์, การกระทำ, การฟ้องร้อง, กิริยาอาการ, พ.ร.บ.กระทำ, ปฏิบัติ, แสดง, ปฏิบัติการ, แกล้งทำ, เล่นละคร, ประพฤติตน, สวมบทบาท, แสดงท่าที
Noun(1) a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body(2) something that people do or cause to happen(3) a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet(4) a short performance that is part of a longer program(5) a manifestation of insincerity
Verb(1) perform an action, or work out or perform (an action(2) behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself(3) play a role or part(4) discharge one's duties(5) pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind(6) be suitable for theatrical performance(7) have an effect or outcome; often the one desired or expected(8) be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure(9) behave unnaturally or affectedly(10) perform on a stage or theater
(1) to act in a play(2) The comic had risen through the standup ranks, working hard at developing an act after his initial performances drew derision.(3) But no matter how mature her friend seemed, she could not help wondering if he was just putting on an act in order to stop her from leaving.(4) her one-woman poetry act(5) Those interjections were very reasonable, and the Minister was simply putting on an act to try to get some sympathy.(6) As long as we can look and act the proper role for a typical person wherever we are in the city, we'll be fine.(7) Lawrence, like Richard Pryor before him, uses his stand-up act as a forum to tell his side of the story.(8) an act of heroism(9) Kazza stared at me blankly in reply, knowing I was putting on an act .(10) Recent studies have suggested that a number of drugs may act specifically to increase healing rates.(11) Over our meal we were entertained by a cabaret act performed by the bird keepers and some of the inhabitants.(12) That is why the act of dissent and of intelligently questioning a war is one of the most patriotic things that a civilian can do.(13) As a student at the School of American Ballet, she appeared for several years in the second act of the New York City Ballet's production of George Balanchine's Nutcracker.(14) It is hoped, for the sake of millions of poor Filipinos, that he is not just putting on an act , good movie actor that he was.(15) The Cardinal did not always act the role of a Christ figure in this drama, but the rest of the analogy holds.(16) he did his Sir Galahad act
(1) act out :: ทำหน้าที่ออก
(2) act as :: รับบท
(3) act up :: กระทำขึ้น
(4) act on :: ทำหน้าที่เกี่ยวกับ
(5) caught in the act :: ติดอยู่ในการกระทำ
(6) act upon :: กระทำตาม
(7) in the act :: ในการกระทำ
(8) act for :: รักษาการ
(9) act in concert with :: การกระทำในคอนเสิร์ตด้วย
(10) speech act :: การกระทำคำพูด
1. deed ::
2. law ::
3. division ::
4. performance ::
5. pretense ::
6. turn ::
7. enactment ::
8. take action ::
9. follow ::
10. represent ::
11. behave ::
12. operate ::
13. affect ::
14. perform ::
15. pretend ::
16. move ::
17. play ::
18. dissemble ::
19. work ::
20. do ::
act, acted, acts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They know it's all just an ACT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And I have to hear about your little
ACT of philanthropy on the news?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
What's the matter, Schrader?
You ACT like you never saw
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
And... he planned to ACT, to tell King Robert.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: act
Meaning and definitions of act, translation in Thai language for act with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of act in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "act"
What act means in Thai, act meaning in Thai, act definition, examples and pronunciation of act in Thai language.