กรรม, พฤติกรรม, กิริยา, การกระทำ, การปฏิบัติ, การแสดง, การฟ้องร้อง, ก้าวย่าง
Noun(1) something done (usually as opposed to something said(2) the state of being active(3) a military engagement(4) a process existing in or produced by nature (rather than by the intent of human beings(5) the series of events that form a plot(6) the trait of being active and energetic and forceful(7) the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism(8) a judicial proceeding brought by one party against another; one party prosecutes another for a wrong done or for protection of a right or for prevention of a wrong(9) an act by a government body or supranational organization(10) the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field
Verb(1) institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against(2) put in effect
(1) If a writ in a Queen's Bench action is not issued within the statutory time limit the action cannot proceed.(2) Neil at GfB makes no mention of any betting action on the Czech-Greece game.(3) It will be in place on match-days so that fans can catch up on the latest Sunday sporting action before and after the Knights home matches.(4) It was a complete jump away from slow-moving stories to one containing action and excitement.(5) When we demand the government take action in a field we no nothing about we are courting disaster.(6) After his accident in the spring of 1988, Kenneth sued for damages in a civil action .(7) So probably not much exciting, government-toppling action for me sadly.(8) There isn't actually a lot of dramatic action happening - much of the story revolves around the psychology.(9) The first sporting action will be at Hampden Park where the football tournament will kick off.(10) lights, camera, action(11) Most National Guard and Reservists sign up thinking they'll never see action , let alone deployment overseas.(12) Military action is but a single prong of a much larger and broader effort to halt the threat of terrorism.(13) a piano with an escapement action(14) Ralph the Heir was written in spring and summer 1869 - the same period that the novel's action is set.(15) The tetrodo-toxin produced has a selective blocking effect on nerve action potentials.(16) The darkness of winter slows the city's heartbeat, making our every action or movement an effort.
(1) take action :: เริ่มปฏิบัติ
(2) action movie :: หนังต่อสู้
(3) action plan :: แผนปฏิบัติการ
(4) action film :: ภาพยนตร์แอ็คชั่น
(5) course of action :: ประสา
(6) legal action :: อรรถคดี
(7) action figure :: ดำเนินการร่าง
(8) rising action :: การดำเนินการที่เพิ่มขึ้น
(9) missing in action :: ที่ขาดหายไปในการดำเนินการ
(10) action item :: รายการการกระทำ
1. deed ::
3. energy ::
4. effect ::
5. excitement ::
6. fighting ::
7. lawsuit ::
8. legal action ::
9. activity ::
10. natural process ::
11. process ::
12. fulfill ::
action, actionable, actions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The king has ordered me to take no ACTION
against the High Sparrow or the Faith Militant
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
Yeah, you do have a little
shit-creek ACTION happening.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Sorry but at what point do you put this
"see what you can do" plan into ACTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
that ever saw any ACTION
was this one.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
For every ACTION,
you have a gigantic and annoying reACTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Thai Dictionary: action
Meaning and definitions of action, translation in Thai language for action with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of action in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "action"
What action means in Thai, action meaning in Thai, action definition, examples and pronunciation of action in Thai language.