กรรตุ, ตัวละครชาย, นักแสดงชาย, ผู้กระทำ, คนตีหน้า, ตัวพระ, นักทำ, ผู้แสดงฝ่ายชาย, ภรต
Noun(1) a theatrical performer(2) a person who acts and gets things done
(1) he's a good actor(2) Authorities last year filed a case against a leading actor for performing in vulgar scenes in a film.(3) in war one must be a good actor(4) I think at that time I was narrowing it down to working as an actor in film and theatre, or as a director.(5) As a stage actor and, lately, a television star, he is probably the last person you would think of as a playwright of note.(6) Brody was named best actor , while the film also took the best screenplay award.(7) In this sense the ECJ has proved itself to be an autonomous actor in the process of European integration.(8) It's my social commitment as an actor to perform the role and to do justice to it.(9) He believes that being an audience member is as much a part of theatre as being an actor on stage.(10) The expectation is that the action defines what is terrorism rather than the actor .(11) As I said before, the film is largely an actor 's showcase, and the actors are uniformly good.(12) There are two basic types of male film actor - leading men and character players.(13) As a result we now need to consider the Council Secretariat as much more of an actor in the policy process than hitherto.(14) He went back into hiding, the shrunken, self-parodying actor within the huge carcass of a body.(15) The capacity of history to absolve political actors is a cynical and immoral doctrine.(16) It is his honesty and that of his actors that gives the film its authenticity.
(1) supporting actor :: ตัวประกอบ
(2) leading actor :: นักแสดงนำ
(3) voice actor :: นักพากย์
(4) favorite actor :: นักแสดงที่ชื่นชอบ
(5) movie actor :: นักแสดงภาพยนตร์
(6) bad actor :: นักแสดงที่ไม่ดี
(7) film actor :: ผู้แสดงนำฝ่ายชาย
(8) principal actor :: นักแสดงหลัก
(9) stage actor :: นักแสดงละครเวที
(10) bit actor :: นักแสดงบิต
2. worker ::
3. thespian ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of anyone becoming
a successful ACTOR
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
It's difficult. You try and stretch
as an ACTOR, do Strindberg, O'Neill...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
"What ACTOR holds the record...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
The exact time machine
that carried ACTOR Rod Taylor...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
I'm a good ACTOR, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Thai Dictionary: actor
Meaning and definitions of actor, translation in Thai language for actor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of actor in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "actor"
What actor means in Thai, actor meaning in Thai, actor definition, examples and pronunciation of actor in Thai language.