เสี่ยงภัย, ผจญภัย, ฝ่าอันตรายการผจญภัย, การเสี่ยงภัย, การฝ่าอันตราย
Noun(1) a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful
Verb(1) take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome(2) put at risk
(1) The trip is an exciting adventure for Alex and mum Karen who is accompanying him, especially as the location for the shoot was originally going to be Nottingham.(2) But suppressing their sense of adventure and insulating them from risk is not good for their long-term development.(3) What is lacking is suitable play equipment for our children to explore and develop their sense of adventure and excitement.(4) A walled and deserted garden provides the idea place for adventure and excitement for the town's children, until its owner returns.(5) in any military adventure, the first casualty is truth(6) Men crave adventure , risk, danger and heroic sacrifice.(7) The past year was full of adventure and excitement.(8) The only downside to my commercial adventure is the mischief being done to the American dollar.(9) ├ö├ç├┐I feel as though we're embarking upon an exciting adventure ,├ö├ç├û she confessed, her eyes sparkling.(10) There is something endlessly appealing about this film, a sense of adventure and excitement as seen through the lens of a Hollywood of a more innocent time.(11) You are a roamer and need adventure , excitement, and freedom.(12) It is a new experience, a new adventure , and we have lots of family and friends who will come out to see us.(13) For some children starting kindergarten is an exciting adventure , for others the experience borders on the terrifying.(14) Even for veteran scuba divers such as myself, an excursion on a submarine is an exciting adventure .(15) I go out looking for adventure and risk, so I can feel alive.(16) It is also an exciting adventure and a story of a quest that must be fulfilled.
(1) adventure story :: เรื่องราวการผจญภัย
(2) spirit of adventure :: จิตวิญญาณของการผจญภัย
(3) adventure sports :: กีฬาผจญภัย
(4) action adventure :: กระทำการผจญภัย
(5) adventure playground :: สนามเด็กเล่นผจญภัย
1. excitement ::
2. exploit ::
3. escapade ::
4. jeopardize ::
5. take chances ::
adventure, adventured, adventures, adventuresome, adventuress, adventuring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Are we doing just Disney
or California Adventure too?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
I guess this could count as an ADVENTURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Where's your sense of ADVENTURE?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
yes to ADVENTURE, yes to life;
whatever it may be,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
...as a wild ADVENTURE to unknown lands
or staying at home with a good book?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: adventure
Meaning and definitions of adventure, translation in Thai language for adventure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of adventure in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "adventure"
What adventure means in Thai, adventure meaning
in Thai, adventure definition, examples and pronunciation
of adventure in Thai language.