หลังจาก, ภายหลังหลังจาก, หลัง, ภายหลัง, ทีหลัง, ต่อใป, หลังจากที่หลังจาก, ภายหลัง, ตาม, ทีหลัง, หา, นับแต่
Adjective(1) located farther aft
Adverb(1) happening at a time subsequent to a reference time(2) behind or in the rear
(1) they shouted after us(2) So many women seek after men of money or rank, and this is essentially a private affair.(3) But he seemed to be slipping as he chased after it and it was brilliant to see the ball go in.(4) Then turning and smiling through her tears she called after him.(5) Just because the show is named after him is no reason to keep him around.(6) My mother died soon after and left me the house, which is where I run my business from and make a small living.(7) In the period after 1807 most colonies experienced a decrease in the crude death rate.(8) We do ask our visitors to clean up after their dogs, especially in the more frequented areas of the estate.(9) Complications may even occur a long time after minor events as the following case shows.(10) Tradition normally sees plants used in the show go on sale after the event.(11) after us(12) It's not just your money that they're after although they certainly want that.(13) it was difficult to believe it after the Minister's statement(14) I heard voices in the cabins on either hand of me; some people came out of one of the after berths, and passed us, talking noisily but they took no heed of me or of my friend.(15) Day after day, the shocking images have been plastered all over the media.(16) He speaks of the numbness that takes hold of him after long periods of work.
(1) look after :: ดูแล
(2) after all :: หลังจากนั้น
(3) after that :: หลังจากนั้น
(4) take after :: ละม้าย
(5) after a while :: อีกสักครู่
(6) time after time :: ครั้งแล้วครั้งเล่า
(7) after school :: หลังเลิกเรียน
(8) the day after tomorrow :: วันรุ่งขึ้นหลังจากวันพรุ่งนี้
(9) go after :: ไปหลังจาก
(10) day after day :: วันแล้ววันเล่า
1. later ::
2. behind ::
3. following ::
4. behind ::
5. because of ::
6. despite ::
7. in pursuit of ::
8. in search of ::
9. about ::
10. in honor of ::
1. ahead ::
2. before ::
3. beforehand ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
After she put you to bed,
she went home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
It will take me a few days to get settled.
After I do, I will e-mail you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
To see you again AFTER so many years
is a blessing.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
Even AFTER she threw you
under the bus,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
erasing layer AFTER layer.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: after
Meaning and definitions of after, translation in Thai language for after with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of after in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "after"
What after means in Thai, after meaning
in Thai, after definition, examples and pronunciation
of after in Thai language.