ก่อน, ล่วงหน้า, เบื้องหน้า, นำหน้า, ขึ้นหน้า, ตรงไปข้างหน้า
Adjective(1) having the leading position or higher score in a contest
Adverb(1) at or in the front(2) toward the future; forward in time(3) in a forward direction(4) ahead of time; in anticipation, or in advance(5) to a more advanced or advantageous position(6) to a different or a more advanced time (meaning advanced either toward the present or toward the future(7) leading or ahead in a competition
(1) Keep optimistic about the future and keep looking ahead .(2) Trading at its hotels in the US had also improved with profits ahead 20% on the same period last year.(3) First Japan inched ahead to a tenuous lead holding it through the first half of the race.(4) Getting out we can see that there's couple more spaces ahead , then a cattlegrid, another junction and apparently a cottage beyond it.(5) In fact, I'm seriously impressed at just how many parents, grandparents and other relatives are thinking ahead and planning their family's future.(6) The crucial thing was that coming up the last few minutes, we were four points ahead but couldn't defend that lead.(7) There were problems somewhere up ahead on the line, but the chain kept moving, and Lopez felt pressure to keep up.(8) Bootham Cons surged ahead to lead 8-1 but Holgate fought back to 10-10 after 11 ends.(9) There may be challenges ahead but the future in this sector is certainly looking brighter than for several years.(10) Ecofin's day at the races├ö├ç┬¬ And they're coming up the back stretch now and it's Economic Recovery way ahead in the lead.(11) You move ahead progressively in business aspects with past experience and expertise that bring you success, repute and appreciation.(12) You can count on two people in the work area to share your burden and help you move ahead progressively today.(13) And so that set the stage for us to progress ahead with the development.(14) But there was still a big future ahead for plastics, in packaging, for example.(15) He may be gazing backwards for inspiration, but he's progressing full-steam ahead .(16) As I motioned him ahead he looked at me with disbelief then lunged forward.
(1) straight ahead :: ตรงไป
(2) get ahead :: ชนะ
(3) look ahead :: มองไปข้างหน้า
(4) go straight ahead :: ตรงไป
(5) ahead of :: ก่อน
(6) ahead of time :: ล่วงหน้า
(7) go-ahead :: ไปข้างหน้า
(8) move ahead :: เจริญก้าวหน้า
(9) plan ahead :: วางแผนล่วงหน้า
1. forward ::
2. in front ::
3. in the future ::
4. leading ::
5. beforehand ::
6. in the lead ::
7. before ::
8. leading ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- No, it's okay, go AHEAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
So far the kidnappers
have always been AHEAD of us.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
Yes you should. Go AHEAD, say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
so, I'm one slippery horror
AHEAD of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Thai Dictionary: ahead
Meaning and definitions of ahead, translation in Thai language for ahead with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ahead in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "ahead"
What ahead means in Thai, ahead meaning
in Thai, ahead definition, examples and pronunciation
of ahead in Thai language.