อนุญาต, ให้, ให้อภัย, อนุมัติ, ต่อ, ยกให้, ยอมให้, จ่ายให้, เป็นใจ, ไฟเขียว, ไม่ขัดข้อง
Verb(1) make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen(2) consent to, give permission(3) let have(4) give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something(7) afford possibility(8) allow the other (baseball(9) grant as a discount or in exchange(10) allow the presence of or allow (an activity
(1) to allow evidence(2) Swindon Council's planning committee will decide whether to allow the project to go ahead.(3) he stopped for a moment to allow his eyes to adjust(4) The permits only allow one tip per month for anyone using a small van.(5) my household duties were too many to allow of a visit to the hospital(6) even if we allow that it's true ...(7) He argued that he should have been given a record of his speed to allow him to prepare his defence.(8) At 30 minutes, it's the right amount of time and the twists and turns of the journey allow me to prepare myself for my day.(9) The Government has decided not to allow cultural events in the evenings in Lalbagh.(10) the house was demolished to allow for road widening(11) He said it is essential that these rates are confirmed with the Commission at an early date to allow farmers to plan with certainty.(12) allow an hour or so for driving(13) Earlier this month the Federal Justice Minister decided to allow the extradition process to begin.(14) he stopped to allow his eyes to adjust(15) Member John Blackie is pushing for changes in the Local Plan to allow barn conversions for local housing.(16) The organisers of this year's Wiltshire Festival have signed on the dotted line to allow the huge event to take place.
(1) to allow :: อนญาต
(2) not allow :: ไม่อนุญาต
(3) allow for :: อนุญาตให้มีการ
(4) allow in :: อนุญาตให้มีใน
(5) allow time :: ให้เวลา
(6) allow out :: อนุญาตให้ออก
(7) not to allow :: จะไม่อนุญาตให้
1. permit ::
2. set aside ::
3. admit ::
4. leave ::
5. tolerate ::
6. countenance ::
7. grant ::
8. give up ::
9. take into account ::
1. ban ::
2. enjoin ::
3. forbid ::
4. prohibit ::
5. proscribe ::
6. veto ::
allow, allowable, allowed, allowing, allows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come on, ALLOW me, I'll do it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
and I'm going to ALLOW it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
wants to leave urgently, I won’t ALLOW it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Allow me to serve you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: allow
Meaning and definitions of allow, translation in Thai language for allow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of allow in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "allow"
What allow means in Thai, allow meaning
in Thai, allow definition, examples and pronunciation
of allow in Thai language.