ด้วย, เหมือนกัน, เช่นเดียวกัน, ด้วยซ้ำ
(1) also, a car is very expensive to run(2) He also had a drumstick stuck into the laces of his shoe so he could hit the cymbal on the floor.(3) There was also about a foot of snow outside, and the air was white as it went on falling.(4) It has to be said that he was also the king of the double portion in the dinner hall.(5) my cousin, also SeÔö£├¡n, is younger(6) a brilliant linguist, he was also interested in botany(7) The second group was also exposed to the noise but not given the option to turn it off.(8) She also asks them how they want to feel so she can decide which type of massage to offer.(9) We also managed to get a big chunk of Christmas shopping out of the way at the weekend.(10) He was also not put off by the very grown up thought of having to set up his own business.(11) We also got a batch of smiley badges made up, and gave them to everyone at the door on the way in.(12) he also plays football(13) they have tea and also cakes(14) Neighbours told us that an excursion to the town by boat also makes for a good day out.(15) they're not only our neighbours but also our friends(16) also, it's just too expensive
(1) but also :: แต่ยัง
(2) and also :: และนอกจากนี้ยังมี
(3) see also :: ดูสิ่งนี้ด้วย
(4) also known as :: ยังเป็นที่รู้จัก
(5) they also :: พวกเขาด้วย
(6) he also :: นอกจากนี้เขายัง
(7) also called :: เรียกอีกอย่างว่า
(8) also-ran :: ยังวิ่ง
1. too ::
2. as well ::
3. besides ::
4. in addition ::
5. additionally ::
6. furthermore ::
7. further ::
8. moreover ::
9. into the bargain ::
11. what's more ::
12. to boot ::
13. equally ::
พอ ๆ กัน
14. and all ::
15. likewise ::
16. withal ::
1. differently ::
2. otherwise ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l, uh, ALSO got a new haircut.
Don't know if you--
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
and pick something I want to do
that she ALSO wants to do,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
Who, by the way,
ALSO has a girlfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
is ALSO treating men like beasts.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
falls right on your shoulders
and ALSO for the rest of your life.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: also
Meaning and definitions of also, translation in Thai language for also with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of also in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "also"
What also means in Thai, also meaning in Thai, also definition, examples and pronunciation of also in Thai language.