ใด, ใคร, บ้างใด, อะไร, บ้าง, อยู่บ้างเลย, ไหน, บ้าง
Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: เวลาใดก็ได้
(2) in any case :: ในกรณีใด ๆ
(3) any more :: ใด ๆ เพิ่มเติม
(4) at any time :: ตอนไหนก็ได้
(5) if any :: ถ้ามี
(6) any longer :: ได้อีกต่อไป
(7) any news :: ข่าวใด ๆ
(8) at any rate :: ในอัตราใด ๆ
(9) any other :: อื่น ๆ
(10) any way :: อย่างไรก็ตาม
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
6. whichever ::
7. whatsoever ::
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Any man who wishes to leave may leave,
and no one will harm him.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Do ANY of them work?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
We'd be most grateful for ANY support
you could provide the queen.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
Why? Didn't she want him dead ANY longer?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
How's your work going, Penny?
Any acting jobs?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Thai language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of any in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "any"
What any means in Thai, any meaning in Thai, any definition, examples and pronunciation of any in Thai language.