เกิน, นอกจาก, พ้น, เหลือ, โพ้น, ถัดไป, นอกไปกว่า, นอกจากนี้นอกจาก, ถัดไป, เกินต้องการ
Adverb(1) farther along in space or time or degree(2) on the farther side from the observer(3) in addition
(1) the landscape has changed beyond recognition(2) There's not much I can do as an individual beyond limiting my use of the car to essential journeys and avoiding energy waste in the home.(3) Glass shatters and the metal gate, twisted beyond recognition, is thrown against the now shrapnel-pocked wall of the house.(4) But, I feel that in mainstream media, beyond a certain level, you stop learning.(5) she's well beyond the shores of her native country(6) Through his teens and beyond he was an athlete and travelled the world competing and training on the circuit.(7) As us female baby-boomers trail into middle age and beyond , there will be a lot more discussion about menopause.(8) No additional candles above and beyond what can fit into the proper shrine candleholder should be lit(9) beyond the scope of this investigation(10) it's beyond belief that he'd say that(11) It will be full steam ahead with an exciting new programme of events and outings lined up for the Autumn and beyond .(12) There was a low, long building on the far side of the lot and beyond it a high stone wall.(13) The highborn captive was sitting against the far wall, drifting, eyes watching the beyond .(14) How often I watched the birds in our courtyard leaving the trees and flying beyond the walls of our house with no fear.(15) Why anybody would want to hurt her was beyond him, though mental sickness instantly popped into his head.(16) records beyond the civil war
(1) go beyond :: ล่วง
(2) beyond belief :: เหนือความเชื่อ
(3) above and beyond :: เหนือกว่า
(4) far beyond :: ไกลเกิน
(5) beyond that :: นอกเหนือจากนั้น
(6) beyond doubt :: โดยปราศจากข้อสงสัย
(7) beyond words :: เกินคำบรรยาย
(8) beyond measure :: เกินวัด
(9) beyond repair :: เกินกว่าจะซ่อม
(10) look beyond :: มองไกล
1. further away ::
2. further off ::
3. on the far side of ::
4. on the other side of ::
ในด้านอื่น ๆ ของ
5. further away than ::
6. behind ::
7. past ::
8. after ::
9. over ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
when we ride out
BEYOND the Wall tomorrow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
from the Shadow Lands BEYOND Asshai.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
for guarding us all from the perils
BEYOND the Wall -
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Beyond the trees!
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
There are no laws BEYOND the Wall.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: beyond
Meaning and definitions of beyond, translation in Thai language for beyond with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beyond in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "beyond"
What beyond means in Thai, beyond meaning
in Thai, beyond definition, examples and pronunciation
of beyond in Thai language.