กำเนิด, สมภพ, ตระกูล, ชนม์, อุบาท, การคลอด, จุดเริ่ม, อาชาน
Noun(1) the time when something begins (especially life(2) the event of being born(3) the process of giving birth(4) the kinship relation of an offspring to the parents(5) a baby born; an offspring
Verb(1) cause to be born
(1) The daughter had lived with her single mother from birth .(2) the birth of Christianity(3) the mother is English by birth(4) by right of birth(5) That's still 6 per cent short of the $1.17 rate at the euro's birth at the start of 1999.(6) he was blind from birth(7) Yang places a high importance on using stem cells from birth , rather than those collected from adults because of vitality.(8) I don't think there is a regional favorite, although he's clearly a South Carolinian by birth .(9) English by birth , I'd been in Australia for about 10 years and had a hankering to return to my roots, if not permanently, then at least for a considerable length of time.(10) the birth of an idea(11) The young feed themselves from birth normally by pecking.(12) Only those moments that show democracy's birth and possibility, along with its decline and failure, become resources for imagining our future.(13) Why does the left in Ireland have no problem siding objectively with those determined to strangle democracy at birth in Iraq?(14) They do not permit her to make us happy, but put her on a level with money, status, noble birth , health, beauty and other things which are common to virtue and vice.(15) Like other animals, they pass through a life cycle from birth to maturity to death.(16) he welcomed the birth of the new company
(1) date of birth :: วันเกิด
(2) place of birth :: สถานที่เกิด
(3) birth date :: วันที่เกิด
(4) give birth :: ให้กำเนิด
(5) year of birth :: ปีเกิด
(6) birth certificate :: สูติบัตร
(7) country of birth :: ประเทศที่เกิด
(8) birth year :: ปีเกิด
(9) birth defect :: ข้อบกพร่องที่เกิด
1. childbirth ::
3. ancestry ::
4. giving birth ::
5. parentage ::
6. nativity ::
7. give birth ::
1. issue ::
2. posterity ::
3. progeny ::
4. seed ::
birth, birthed, birthing, births
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's not be my BIRTH coach.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Why are you so sure I'm of noble BIRTH?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
This one is of a woman
giving BIRTH in a river.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
That way Walter can be on his feet
for the BIRTH of your daughter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
And you made me miss
the BIRTH of my daughter.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: birth
Meaning and definitions of birth, translation in Thai language for birth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of birth in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "birth"
What birth means in Thai, birth meaning
in Thai, birth definition, examples and pronunciation
of birth in Thai language.