Noun(1) an explosive device fused to explode under specific conditions(2) strong sealed vessel for measuring heat of combustion(3) an event that fails badly or is totally ineffectual
Verb(1) throw bombs at or attack with bombs(2) fail to get a passing grade
(1) And here's your workstation - it cost a bomb , and it's the latest and fastest, I believe.(2) Following last Friday's bicycle bomb murder, a large number of workers went on strike in the city today.(3) the site would really be da bomb if its content were updated more frequently(4) The group hovered along the surface, flying over the lava fields and dodging the rare incoming of a lava bomb .(5) He made a couple of small mistakes, but nothing like the touchdown bomb that beat him in the preseason opener.(6) Evans showed a glimpse of his potential vs. the Raiders by catching a bomb from Bledsoe for 65 yards.(7) From the very outset all the combatants knew that the bomb would be both a weapon of destruction and a weapon of terror.(8) The root water potential was measured by a PMS Model 600 pressure bomb .(9) Harry Truman, who made the decision to use it, shared with the electorate the opinion that the bomb was a legitimate weapon.(10) It's the story of three backpackers - two British girls and a Sydney bloke - who buy an old bomb to drive from WA to Cairns.(11) Passing the bomb between teammates and trying to setup plays is really cool!(12) I told him that it would cost a bomb and that my Mom and Dad would never allow it.(13) The US is continuing to heavily bomb the city on a daily basis.(14) that bomb of an old movie(15) The age of the bomb , and of other weapons of mass destruction (chemical and biological) continues.(16) Part one, describing the destructive effects of the bomb on the population of the two cities, was published on August 6.
(1) atomic bomb :: ระเบิดปรมาณู
(2) nuclear bomb :: ระเบิดนิวเคลียร์
(3) time bomb :: ระเบิดเวลา
(4) the bomb :: ระเบิด
(5) bomb shelter :: หลุมหลบภัย
(6) bomb it :: ระเบิดมัน
(7) bomb squad :: หน่วยเก็บกู้ระเบิด
(8) car bomb :: ระเบิดรถยนต์
(9) stink bomb :: ระเบิดกลิ่นเหม็น
1. explosive ::
2. nuclear weapons ::
3. failure ::
4. bomb calorimeter ::
5. turkey ::
6. bombard ::
7. fail ::
8. flunk ::
1. hit ::
2. smash ::
3. success ::
4. winner ::
bomb, bombed, bomber, bombers, bombing, bombings, bombs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In a perfect plan, a time BOMB.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
-What kind of explosive are they using?
-The BOMB squad think it’s C-4.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
The BOMB that he used
was built by me.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
It's ready to blow.
It's a time BOMB.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
"Penny, just as Oppenheimer came to regret
his contributions to the first atomic BOMB...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Thai Dictionary: bomb
Meaning and definitions of bomb, translation in Thai language for bomb with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of bomb in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "bomb"
What bomb means in Thai, bomb meaning
in Thai, bomb definition, examples and pronunciation
of bomb in Thai language.