ก้น, โคน, ตูด, ฐานะ, กก, ก้นทะเล, ท้องเรือ, ปลายตรอก, เรือสินค้าใต้, สุดท้าย, เป็นฐานะ, ถึงก้น
Noun(1) the lower side of anything(2) the lowest part of anything(3) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(4) the second half of an inning; while the home team is at bat(5) a depression forming the ground under a body of water(6) low-lying alluvial land near a river(7) a cargo ship
Verb(1) provide with a bottom or a seat(2) strike the ground, as with a ship's bottom(3) come to understand
Adjective(1) situated at the bottom or lowest position(2) the lowest rank
(1) You might want to temporarily cut rates for the bottom two income brackets.(2) In 1997 there was a succession of astonishing Labour gains which could only be briefly noted by a red bar at the bottom of the TV screen.(3) The share for middle and bottom income earners suffered declines of about 5 percent.(4) On the bottom shelf was the cardboard carton containing the incense sticks.(5) Additional studies will determine if the rocks were laid down by minerals formed at the bottom of a salty lake or sea.(6) They're too tough, and the husk is still attached, and I always end up leaving them at the bottom of the container.(7) She had on a two piece dress; the top was tight and cut off right above her navel, the bottom rested on her hips.(8) Once all the wax in the bottom of the container is melted your candle is finished.(9) An unopened toothbrush and tube of toothpaste lay in the bottom shelf.(10) As of 2000, this top layer had an income 10 times that of the bottom fifth of families.(11) In the bottom of the container there was a reservoir of water, and above it an apparatus caused electrical arcs to crackle.(12) The settlement gives more to higher grade officers then it does to those at the bottom of the ladder.(13) Theorton removed his bottom from his chair and walked around his old friend.(14) People who buy stock in these companies under American law wind up at the bottom of the totem pole in the bankruptcy proceeding.(15) That's because it depends on whether the iceberg is floating or resting on the bottom .(16) Resting on the bottom or in the sediment are wrecks, such as an oil freighter and a Spanish galleon.
(1) bottom line :: บรรทัดด้านล่าง
(2) at the bottom :: ที่ส่วนลึกสุด
(3) at the bottom of :: ที่ด้านล่างของ
(4) bottom of the ocean :: ด้านล่างของมหาสมุทร
(5) from top to bottom :: จากบนลงล่าง
(6) the bottom line :: บรรทัดด้านล่าง
(7) bottom out :: ด้านล่างออก
1. foot ::
2. underside ::
3. floor ::
4. lowest position ::
5. rear ::
6. origin ::
7. stern ::
8. bottomland ::
9. bed ::
10. undersurface ::
11. merchant ship ::
12. fathom ::
1. face ::
2. top ::
bottom, bottomed, bottoming, bottomless, bottoms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Joffrey tells me you
stopped your carriage at Flea Bottom
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
Um... Top one, yes.
I didn't check the one on the BOTTOM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
but flippin' pains
in the BOTTOM."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
And, no offense,
but your BOTTOM radiates enough heat,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
It's right here on the BOTTOM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: bottom
Meaning and definitions of bottom, translation in Thai language for bottom with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bottom in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bottom"
What bottom means in Thai, bottom meaning in Thai, bottom definition, examples and pronunciation of bottom in Thai language.