ขอบเขต, เขตแดน, บริเวณ, อาณาเขต, ปริมาณ, การกระโดด, การกระแทก, การเต้นกระโดด, โดด, เต้น, กระแทก, เป็นชายแดน, เผ่นพรวดจำเป็น, ซึ่งเกี่ยวพันกัน, ซึ่งผูกพันกัน, มีพันธะ, มีภาระ, พร้อมที่จะ, ไปทาง, กำลังจะ, จำต้อง
Noun(1) a line determining the limits of an area(2) the line or plane indicating the limit or extent of something(3) the greatest possible degree of something(4) a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
Verb(1) stick to firmly(2) create social or emotional ties(3) make fast; tie or secure, with or as if with a rope(4) wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose(5) secure with or as if with ropes(6) bind by an obligation; cause to be indebted(7) provide with a binding(8) fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord(9) form a chemical bond with(10) cause to be constipated(11) move forward by leaps and bounds(12) form the boundary of; be contiguous to(13) place limits on (extent or amount or access(14) spring back; spring away from an impact
Adjective(1) confined by bonds(2) held with another element, substance or material in chemical or physical union(3) secured with a cover or binding; often used as a combining form(4) (usually followed by `to'(5) covered or wrapped with a bandage(6) headed or intending to head in a certain direction; often used as a combining form as in `college-bound students'(7) bound by an oath(8) bound by contract(9) confined in the bowels
(1) Thus, the question of whether the syllable status of the bound morpheme may affect the base-suffix segmentation was examined.(2) He shouted at a handful of passengers, who boarded another bus bound for the same destination, and forced them to alight, leaving all their belongings in the bus.(3) In a single bound , he leaped over a Texas blocker to force a game-sealing interception earlier this year.(4) But how many minutes will the bench - bound Italian with the stylised facial hair play against the Koreans?(5) The group was bound for Greece and other European destinations in the hope of earning a livelihood to support their families back home.(6) Suitcases, once bound for holidays abroad in Mexico and the USA, were left strewn across all four lanes of the carriageway.(7) That where he is bound come April 5, when he will attempt to better his brave fourth place in last year's National.(8) The relevant function here was to perform those legal obligations which bound the Council to comply with the laws so far as nuisance and potentially negligence were concerned.(9) The result is a bound phrase, in the parlance of linguists, that takes its meaning from the context in which it is used.(10) Now, they're called super shoplifters, and while they can't leap a building in a single bound , they probably could steal most of what was in it.(11) Once again the lorry left Ramsgate aboard the Sally Star bound for Dunkirk.(12) Both parties are bound by mutual confidentiality restrictions, and I really can't comment.(13) On December 3, he checked out again and jumped on a plane bound for Hawaii.(14) We in the hardboat were bound for Mumbles Pier, the others for more distant destinations.(15) Two experienced Spaniards, inseparable partners, were bound for Ancohuma.(16) The only discomfort was sharing space with at least a couple of passengers bound for the same destination.
(1) bind :: ผูก
(2) bound to :: ผูกติดกับ
(3) be bound to :: ถูกผูกไว้กับ
(4) bound up :: ผูกไว้
(5) lower bound :: ขีด จำกัด ล่าง
(6) bound for :: มุ่งหน้าไปยัง
(7) upper bound :: บนปก
(8) be bound :: จะผูกพัน
(9) tightly bound :: ที่ถูกผูกไว้อย่างแน่นหนา
(10) be bound by :: จะผูกพันตาม
2. certain ::
4. connected ::
7. bandaged ::
8. leap ::
10. limit ::
13. leap ::
14. limit ::
15. enclose ::
16. border ::
17. restrain ::
18. ricochet ::
bound, bounded, bounding, bounds, unbound
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
was BOUND to come
home to roost.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
but they're all BOUND
for the same destination.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
At some point,
they're BOUND to lock horns.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
A galley's waiting in the bay
BOUND for the Free Cities.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
We were always BOUND together.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: bound
Meaning and definitions of bound, translation in Thai language for bound with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bound in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "bound"
What bound means in Thai, bound meaning in Thai, bound definition, examples and pronunciation of bound in Thai language.