อาคาร, ตึก, โรงเรือน, การก่อสร้าง, การสะสม, งานก่อสร้าง, ตัวอาคาร, ตัวเรือน
Noun(1) a structure that has a roof and walls and stands more or less permanently in one place(2) the act of constructing something(3) the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones(4) the occupants of a building
Verb(1) make by combining materials and parts(2) form or accumulate steadily(3) build or establish something abstract(4) improve the cleansing action of(5) order, supervise, or finance the construction of(6) give form to, according to a plan(7) be engaged in building(8) found or ground(9) bolster or strengthen(10) develop and grow
(1) the building was completed last month(2) building materials(3) the building of democracy in Guatemala(4) I spent a few days at his yard, watching the process of designing and building .(5) the building of the bridge was delayed(6) There is a very large increase in building of houses in Ballaghaderreen town which is a sign of prosperity.(7) Companies were brought in to do the work of building and also to finance the works in the short run.(8) But the housing boom has led to its own problems, as building and trade labour has become scarce and expensive.(9) Modeling clay and other building materials like blocks can help children explore.(10) They are building a reputation as a practice that learns through the process of building .(11) Perfectly reusable building materials and fixtures then take up space in landfills.(12) Land occupation, building , trading and health ordinances are ignored by their supporters.(13) Prior to the Civil War, New York City led the nation in steamship and engine building .(14) The process of vision building however involves the application of intuition.(15) Regional variants to the vernacular revival style took account of local materials and building traditions.(16) The process of nation building or of nationalizing the masses was far from complete in pre-war Italy.
(1) build :: สร้าง
(2) office building :: อาคารสำนักงาน
(3) building block :: สร้างบล็อก
(4) building blocks :: การก่อสร้างตึก
(5) apartment building :: อาคารอพาร์ทเม้น
(6) team building :: การสร้างทีม
(7) building site :: บริเวณก่อสร้าง
(8) building up :: สร้างขึ้น
(9) building materials :: วัสดุก่อสร้าง
(10) main building :: อาคารหลัก
(11) tall building :: ตึกสูง
1. structure ::
2. construction ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, you were in the BUILDING,
you were at the university,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Uh, BUILDING manager.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
The door to the stairwell
of the other BUILDING was locked.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
A little mishap
while I was BUILDING my own CAT scanner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
Every BUILDING you find,
search it thoroughly! Okay?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
English to Thai Dictionary: building
Meaning and definitions of building, translation in Thai language for building with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of building in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "building"
What building means in Thai, building meaning
in Thai, building definition, examples and pronunciation
of building in Thai language.