ยุ่ง, วุ่น, พลุก, มีธุระ, มีงานมาก, ไม่ว่าง
Verb(1) keep busy with
Adjective(1) actively or fully engaged or occupied(2) overcrowded or cluttered with detail(3) intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner(4) crowded with or characterized by much activity(5) (of facilities such as telephones or lavatories, `engaged' is a British term for a busy telephone line
(1) Bunclody fire service is being kept very busy at the moment dealing with chimney fires, but no tragedies have taken place.(2) I tried phoning the house a couple of times, but the line was busy , Billy's sister was probably using it.(3) When the phone is eventually answered, I'm politely told that, because they're so busy , they can't deal with any queries.(4) However, Paul Butler is never too busy to stop and enjoy the simple pleasure of gazing into the distance at dusk.(5) They are busy professionals who enjoy a high quality lifestyle and little leisure time.(6) My partner ordered something else, but to be honest I was too busy enjoying my meal to remember what it was.(7) Is it to make up for the things we went without, or is it our guilt about the fact that we are too busy enjoying ourselves to devote time to them?(8) I'm busy until 2.30(9) The line was busy so he hung up and handed the phone back to the woman.(10) They are too busy negotiating film deals in Hollywood and consulting on theatrical adaptations.(11) Unfortunately, there was one ring and the phone went to voice mail which meant the line was busy .(12) The women on the other boats were usually too busy being harangued to enjoy themselves.(13) They love their jobs, they take their pets to work, they're young and hip and they're far too busy enjoying their jobs to take holidays.(14) It's a busy room, full of warm, bustling bodies, some furry, some not.(15) There is a busy agenda to be dealt with on the night including putting plans in motion for next season and the election of officers and committee.(16) I tried to call him but the phone line was busy , someone must have been on the internet.
(1) get busy :: ได้รับการยุ่ง
(2) very busy :: ยุ่งมาก
(3) too busy :: ยุ่งเกินไป
(4) not busy :: ไม่ยุ่ง
(5) keep busy :: ให้ยุ่ง
(6) a busy day :: วันยุ่ง ๆ
(7) be busy :: ยุ่ง
(8) busy signal :: สัญญาณไม่ว่าง
(9) the line is busy :: สายไม่ว่าง
(10) busy street :: ถนนที่วุ่นวาย
2. unavailable ::
3. hectic ::
4. ornate ::
5. fussy ::
7. in use ::
8. occupy ::
1. idle ::
2. inactive ::
3. unemployed ::
busies, busily, busy, busying, busyness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Nice to see a BUSY couple
keep the spark of bureaucracy alive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Oh, I don't know.
I'm pretty BUSY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Well, I'm really very BUSY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
- Focusing on my job.
- Been BUSY with our paper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
English to Thai Dictionary: busy
Meaning and definitions of busy, translation in Thai language for busy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of busy in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "busy"
What busy means in Thai, busy meaning
in Thai, busy definition, examples and pronunciation
of busy in Thai language.