เสื้อผ้า, ภูษา, ภูษณพาส, อาภรณ์, เครื่องนุ่มห่ม, เครื่องหุ้ม, เครื่องแต่งกาย, เสื้อแสง
Noun(1) clothing in general
Verb(1) provide with clothes or put clothes on(2) furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors(3) cover as if with clothing
(1) ├ö├ç├┐I now feel more comfortable and relaxed at work wearing casual clothes ,├ö├ç├û she said.(2) school clothes(3) second-hand clothes(4) Meanwhile, the sister is trying to maintain standards and dignity, washing her clothes and covering her body.(5) baby clothes(6) This could also be a great place to store warm clothes like hats, gloves, scarves and boots.(7) I thought of my cracked shoes, my worn clothes , my family's urgent needs, my burden of pain.(8) The only good thing about it, was that we could wear casual clothes , instead of suits and ties.(9) She pulled out the first thing on top of the pile of clothes , a sleeveless baby pink velvety sweater with sequin trim.(10) He asked me why I was wearing boy's clothes and a baseball cap, and not a dress.(11) they were dressed in civilian clothes(12) he stripped off his clothes(13) Together they shop for baby clothes , and together they sit at the doctor's office.(14) a clothes shop(15) My partner and I run an independent clothes shop in Bournemouth, and we trade on the internet.(16) I was still wearing my school clothes - navy blue skirt, black stockings, white shirt and tie.
(1) cloth :: ผ้า
(2) clothe :: ตกแต่ง
(3) clothes shop :: ร้านเสื้อผ้า
(4) clothes store :: ร้านเสื้อผ้า
(5) casual clothes :: ชุดลำลอง
(6) clothes hanger :: ไม้แขวนเสื้อ
(7) wear clothes :: ใส่เสื้อผ้า
(8) put on clothes :: ใส่เสื้อผ้า
(9) change clothes :: เปลี่ยนเสื้อผ้า
(10) dirty clothes :: เสื้อผ้าสกปรก
1. clothing ::
2. apparel ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Why would someone want to make
CLOTHES out of your skin?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
How do you
not tear off his CLOTHES
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Enough to penetrate CLOTHES.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
What if we don't fold our CLOTHES at all?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
while you tore at her CLOTHES and beat her.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: clothes
Meaning and definitions of clothes, translation in Thai language for clothes with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of clothes in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "clothes"
What clothes means in Thai, clothes meaning
in Thai, clothes definition, examples and pronunciation
of clothes in Thai language.