ชุด, กลุ่ม, หมู่, ขุม, กอง, เหล่า, ของที่สะสมไว้, การรวบรวม, การเข้าไปรวมหมู่, การสำรวม, การเรี่ยไรเงิน, การเก็บ, การสะสม, การเรี่ยไร
Noun(1) several things grouped together or considered as a whole(2) a publication containing a variety of works(3) request for a sum of money(4) the act of gathering something together
(1) There will be a collection at the church for the victims of the tsunami.(2) a rambling collection of houses(3) A collection at the local church recently for Sligo Mental Health raised E319.58 from the church-goers.(4) a collection is to be taken up for the Ecclesiastical Students Fund(5) Reading a novel or a poem or a collection of essays requires only that you bring home the book, curl up in your favorite chair and begin.(6) Liz also admitted her career as a film producer was on hold at the launch last month of her first fashion range - a collection of beachwear..(7) First, a call from the salesman to tell me the car had arrived and was in process of being ├ö├ç├┐made ready├ö├ç├û for collection on Thursday.(8) spring collection(9) a collection of essays(10) The attendees also took up a collection for repair of Cowsill's guitar, which was also damaged.(11) He came within inches of a hat-trick and saving his side from defeat at the hands of the greatest collection of footballers ever assembled on one team.(12) At Pimlico Race Course near Baltimore, jockeys took up a collection earmarked for the American Red Cross.(13) The club tracksuits were distributed on Saturday week last and are available for collection for those who did not yet collect their order.(14) There will also be a refuse collection to empty bins on the estate as they become full through the day.(15) In various ways, the interviewees identified a collection of forces driving the digital divide.(16) a collection of books
(1) data collection :: การเก็บรวบรวมข้อมูล
(2) debt collection :: ทวงหนี้
(3) garbage collection :: เก็บขยะ
(4) art collection :: สะสมงานศิลปะ
(5) collection agency :: หน่วยงานจัดเก็บ
(6) stamp collection :: คอลเลกชันแสตมป์
(7) refuse collection :: ปฏิเสธที่คอลเลกชัน
(8) for collection :: สำหรับคอลเลกชัน
(9) collection letter :: จดหมายคอลเลกชัน
(10) rubbish collection :: คอลเลกชันขยะ
1. hoard ::
2. group ::
3. set ::
4. anthology ::
6. offering ::
8. assemblage ::
9. compendium ::
10. aggregation ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He offered me a fair price
for the whole COLLECTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
You are so hilarious.
Show the boys
your rock COLLECTION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
- Do you have a sword COLLECTION?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
- I need it for my Robin COLLECTION.
- Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
You have a rock COLLECTION?
lt's a mineral COLLECTION.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: collection
Meaning and definitions of collection, translation in Thai language for collection with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of collection in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "collection"
What collection means in Thai, collection meaning in Thai, collection definition, examples and pronunciation of collection in Thai language.