ชุมชน, ประชาคม, หมู่, คณะ, ชุมนุมชน, พวก, การร่วมกัน, กลุ่มชน
Noun(1) a group of people living in a particular local area(2) a group of people having a religion, ethnic, profession, or other particular characteristic in common(3) common ownership(4) a group of nations having common interests(5) agreement as to goals(6) a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences(7) (ecology
(1) We may share a community of interest, but we have little else in common with America.(2) It is the only Benedictine community for nuns in Ireland and is experiencing a serious decline in vocations.(3) With its attendant parade and fireworks displays, Derby Week in Louisville promotes festive community spirit around this mid-sized River City.(4) It was the first fully indigenous feature to come out of Winnipeg and was inspirational to the local film community .(5) there were no facilities for the local community(6) The workshops are being led by Salisbury-based community artist Alex Grant.(7) Such reductions can come without increasing efficiency but at a social cost to the community .(8) a rural community(9) research community(10) There are people who are dangerous to society, who the community will want to keep locked up.(11) Once a year I spend a weekend at a Buddhist monastery populated by a community of monks and nuns.(12) We need this community of interest to be based on and a part of sound, equitable decision making.(13) It is hard to think of a local scene without a locus, to have a sense of community without a common sense of place.(14) Acomb's three main ward areas were regularly patrolled by community officers, or ward managers.(15) Public places that help foster a sense of community and nurture civic culture.(16) He understood that the country and Nazi Germany shared a community of aims.
(1) gated community :: ช่องทางการสื่อสาร
(2) community service :: การบริการสังคม
(3) the community :: ชุมชน
(4) international community :: ประชาคมระหว่างประเทศ
(5) community development :: การพัฒนาชุมชน
(6) community center :: ศูนย์ชุมชน
(7) sense of community :: ความรู้สึกของชุมชน
(8) business community :: ธุรกิจชุมชน
(9) community garden :: ชุมชนสวน
(10) community spirit :: จิตวิญญาณของชุมชน
1. public ::
2. district ::
3. group ::
4. brotherhood ::
5. community of interests ::
6. residential area ::
1. difference ::
2. disagreement ::
3. discrepancy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm supporting my COMMUNITY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Just taking a class
at the Pasadena Community College.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
...who felt so insecure, that she lied to him
about finishing COMMUNITY college.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
It's a very nice COMMUNITY.
The Queen Mary is docked there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
Team Community College
Night School is in the lead.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: community
Meaning and definitions of community, translation in Thai language for community with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of community in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "community"
What community means in Thai, community meaning
in Thai, community definition, examples and pronunciation
of community in Thai language.