ดำเนิน, ทำ, นำ, บำเพ็ญ, ปฏิบัติตัว, เป็นสื่อ, เป็นนายวงดนตรี, คัดหางเสือ, บำเพ็ญตน, แสดงท่าที, แสดงพฤติกรรมจรรยาบรรณ, การนำ, ประสา, ปฏิปทา, ประสีประสา, วัต, การทำ, การปฏิบัติ, ความเป็นสื่อ, ความประพฤติ, กิริยาอาการ, จริตจะก้าน
Noun(1) manner of acting or controlling yourself(2) (behavioral attributes
Verb(1) direct the course of; manage or control(2) lead, as in the performance of a composition(3) behave in a certain manner(4) take somebody somewhere(5) transmit or serve as the medium for transmission(6) lead musicians in the performance of
(1) Once it turns to plasma, the air can easily conduct electricity with the free electrons, and the bolt of lightning shoots to the ground through the plasma conductor.(2) Copper is valued for strength, malleability, ductility, and ability to conduct electricity and heat.(3) Low-cost, easily manufactured polymers that conduct electricity could revolutionize electronics, they say.(4) Will you conduct a choir differently than an orchestra?(5) Siena College was sparked by noting this belief among their students to conduct a poll of 354 historians to rank the most trying times.(6) Generally the rules govern the conduct of civil litigation.(7) I would submit the claimant's conduct has been reasonable throughout.(8) Victims have to show that but for the defendant's negligent conduct they would not have been injured.(9) The war encompassed all spheres of State activity, while its conduct required tremendous outlays.(10) The commission, comprising three international and two East Timorese commissioners, was responsible for the organization and conduct of the elections.(11) The point was inconsistent with the applicant's conduct of his case at trial.(12) Salts conduct electricity well when melted or when dissolved in water or some other solvents but not when they are solid.(13) Isn't it painful for Ashkenazy, who himself was a keyboard tyro and winner of the Tchaikovsky piano competition in 1962, to conduct another person in a work he once made his own?(14) Such observance did not hamper, and may have positively assisted, the efficient professional conduct of operations.(15) In recent years, organization and conduct of TE have been influenced by a number of main factors.(16) The Soviet military art attached much importance to organization and conduct of warfare with reliance on underground service lines.
(1) code of conduct :: ระเบียบวินัย
(2) to conduct :: ที่จะดำเนินการ
(3) disorderly conduct :: ระเบียบปฏิบัติ
(4) conduct research :: ทำการวิจัย
(5) conduct disorder :: ความประพฤติผิดปกติ
(6) rules of conduct :: กฎของการดำเนินการ
(7) improper conduct :: พฤติกรรมที่ไม่เหมาะสม
(8) conduct oneself :: ปฏิบัติตน
(9) conduct electricity :: การดำเนินการผลิตไฟฟ้า
(10) personal conduct :: ความประพฤติส่วนตัว
1. behavior ::
2. management ::
3. manage ::
4. escort ::
5. transmit ::
6. guide ::
7. comport ::
8. deal ::
9. carry ::
10. direct ::
conduct, conductance, conducted, conductible, conducting, conduction, conductive, conducts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are their safe CONDUCT, if you don’t
show up at the proof of life,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
and leave us to CONDUCT
our affairs in peace.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
Mother, if you're going
to CONDUCT your life
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
this beautiful current with, hm?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
What's crucial for a salon
is that we CONDUCT the discussion...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Thai Dictionary: conduct
Meaning and definitions of conduct, translation in Thai language for conduct with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of conduct in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "conduct"
What conduct means in Thai, conduct meaning
in Thai, conduct definition, examples and pronunciation
of conduct in Thai language.