การยืนยัน, การรับรอง, พยานหลักฐาน
Noun(1) additional proof that something that was believed (some fact or hypothesis or theory(2) information that confirms or verifies(3) making something valid by formally ratifying or confirming it(4) a ceremony held in the synagogue (usually at Pentecost(5) a sacrament admitting a baptized person to full participation in the church
(1) Once accreditation is approved, media will receive confirmation via e-mail.(2) Sylvia received official confirmation of the instructorship(3) It could be as long as 48 hours before health officials get official confirmation that the two have the plague, he said.(4) At the time of writing, no official explanation or confirmation of the circumstances under which he passed away had been made.(5) The family here may hold some sort of a press conference later today when they get official confirmation of all of that.(6) But we have no official confirmation of what that neighboring structure just might be.(7) Parents are asked to encourage the children who received confirmation on April 1 to give it serious thought.(8) Jewish confirmation includes boys and girls and was developed to extend a young person's Jewish education later into their teen years.(9) But he did so some time after his department had received formal written confirmation of the fact.(10) You will be informed if you cannot enter the system, if it is too busy, and you will receive confirmation when the sale goes through.(11) This especially applies to the parents of the boys and girls who received confirmation in the parish on April 1.(12) We're waiting on official confirmation that she did indeed leave this route and it's incredible.(13) high unemployment figures were further confirmation that the economy was in recession(14) He received confirmation local authority houses were being built in Onion's Field.(15) From Barnashrone and Ballyfin schools, 46 children will receive their confirmation .(16) The first time a Jewish confirmation was conducted seems to have been in the modern Jewish school in Dessau in 1803.
(1) confirmation letter :: จดหมายยืนยัน
(2) sales confirmation :: ยืนยันยอดขาย
(3) confirmation bias :: ยืนยันอคติ
(4) confirmation order :: เพื่อยืนยัน
2. ratification ::
3. verification ::
1. disproof ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to get CONFIRMATION
for our theory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Satellite CONFIRMATION. They're moving.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
"We have visual. We await CONFIRMATION."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
See? It's right here after
"providing a CONFIRMATION sniff
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Thai Dictionary: confirmation
Meaning and definitions of confirmation, translation in Thai language for confirmation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of confirmation in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "confirmation"
What confirmation means in Thai, confirmation meaning
in Thai, confirmation definition, examples and pronunciation
of confirmation in Thai language.