เหมาะ, เหมาะสม, สะดวกสบาย, อยู่ใกล้มือ, มีประโยชน์, สมบูรณ์พูนสุข
Adjective(1) suited to your comfort or purpose or needs(2) large and roomy (`convenient' is archaic in this sense
(1) I like using denial as a strategy, as it is easy, convenient , effective, and applicable to almost every life situation.(2) It seems to me that it is convenient and appropriate that that is the course that should be adopted.(3) The moving parties have not established that Nebraska is clearly a more appropriate and convenient forum than Ontario.(4) What the transition from pounds and pence to euros and cents does is to provide a convenient smokescreen for a hike in prices.(5) People do not consider the inspections suitable or convenient to them.(6) The idea is to make it easier and more convenient for companies to access training on their own doorstep.(7) We are pleased to offer to the market this terraced house, convenient for access to all local amenities and transport links.(8) Most visitors opt to ski convenient routes near Lake McDonald outside West Glacier.(9) Yet a closer look at his record suggests that he is just a convenient scapegoat for a lot of people's stereotypes.(10) From the advantage of a convenient tree you can watch your quarry and its behaviour.(11) It is not justified where detention would merely be convenient or advantageous.(12) Direct physical access to the power switch is convenient for this purpose.(13) It will pay a heavy price for that at the convenient and appropriate time.(14) It is the most convenient way to move around Shanghai for team activities and for families.(15) About the only thing high-street banks have in their favour is a convenient branch network.(16) A more convenient but less effective option is to use a liquid extract.
(1) very convenient :: สะดวกมาก
(2) convenient time :: เวลาที่สะดวก
(3) be convenient :: สะดวก
(4) convenient for :: เหมาะสำหรับ
(5) convenient to :: สะดวกในการ
(6) convenient to use :: สะดวกในการใช้
(7) easy and convenient :: ง่ายและสะดวก
(8) simple and convenient :: ง่ายและสะดวก
1. suitable ::
3. commodious ::
1. inaccessible ::
2. inconvenient ::
3. untouchable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...fails him when it's CONVENIENT,
there's no money in my budget...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
Well, that is CONVENIENT for you.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
Oh, well, that's CONVENIENT.
How did his penis turn out?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 11
How CONVENIENT for him.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Thai Dictionary: convenient
Meaning and definitions of convenient, translation in Thai language for convenient with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of convenient in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "convenient"
What convenient means in Thai, convenient meaning in Thai, convenient definition, examples and pronunciation of convenient in Thai language.