วิกรม, วิริยภาพ, ความกล้าหาญ, ความห้าวหาญ, ความใจกล้า, ความเก่งกล้า
Noun(1) a quality of spirit that enables you to face danger or pain without showing fear
(1) The artistic director of a truly great company needs courage , intelligence and drive.(2) That gives him the strength and courage to confront whatever evil may be awaiting him.(3) To seek safety and protection in our country has taken courage and persistence.(4) she called on all her courage to face the ordeal(5) What he was, was real and ordinary, but with extraordinary courage in the face of his fear and his pain.(6) After all it takes a lot of courage and imagination to stand up to corporate bullies.(7) Then, drawing on every reserve of strength and courage , she drew the stinger forth.(8) Earl was such a shining example of courage and strength as he relied on his faith in the Lord.(9) You're a man of true independent mind and spirit, a man of rare courage and honesty.(10) he fought his illness with great courage(11) Your courage and determination in this time of turmoil gives us all strength!(12) The courage she has shown in the face of adversity has been just incredible.(13) He was adored by his men, not least for his courage , chivalry and handsome appearance.(14) The parents of a teenage girl who died after battling a brain tumour for seven years have spoken of her courage .(15) Her courage has won her the hospital's bravery award and a special place in the hearts of the nurses.(16) Great acts of courage happen every day, but heroes and heroines often go unrecognised.
(1) take courage :: มีความกล้าหาญ
(2) have courage :: มีความกล้าหาญ
(3) moral courage :: ความกล้าหาญทางจริยธรรม
(4) pluck up courage :: ถอนถึงความกล้าหาญ
(5) great courage :: ความกล้าหาญมาก
(6) lose courage :: ประหม่า
1. bravery ::
3. pluck ::
5. valor ::
8. nerve ::
9. daring ::
10. audacity ::
12. grit ::
13. true grit ::
14. hardihood ::
15. heroism ::
16. gallantry ::
18. spunk ::
19. moxie ::
20. cojones ::
1. cowardice ::
2. poltroonery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It gives some men COURAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
because he knew
he had the COURAGE to do what was right,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
A dog doesn't need COURAGE to chase off rats.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
It takes COURAGE to admit fear.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
Thank you, Your Grace,
for the COURAGE of your testimony.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Thai Dictionary: courage
Meaning and definitions of courage, translation in Thai language for courage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of courage in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "courage"
What courage means in Thai, courage meaning in Thai, courage definition, examples and pronunciation of courage in Thai language.