วิกฤต, หมิ่นเหม่, มีอันตราย, ไม่ปลอดภัย, เป็นภัย, เป็นอันตราย, น่ากลัว, มหาภัย
Adjective(1) involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm(2) causing fear or anxiety by threatening great harm
(1) Ideas may be dangerous , and may have had bad consequences, but it does not follow that they cannot have good uses.(2) Is it wise or even just, he asks, to expose our children to cultural viruses that are irrational and dangerous ?(3) they're dangerous criminals(4) If that were the extent of their meddling that would be bad enough but there have been dark and dangerous consequences.(5) He knew that the alternative to his kind of democracy lay with men far more dangerous to the country than he.(6) It is really dangerous to apply stereotypes on such immensely diverse community.(7) Experiments that are too dangerous to do in a classroom can be conducted in a virtual setting online.(8) It decided, no doubt on good grounds, that these men were far too dangerous to be allowed at liberty.(9) he's armed and dangerous(10) The Yugoslavian situation was deemed to be too complicated and too dangerous to resolve by firm action.(11) What can you do to reassure people that voting is not going to be dangerous to them?(12) It was very dark and the terrain was dangerous so it was decided that it was too dangerous to carry on with the search.(13) The conditions he began fighting in 1969 are much worse today and far more dangerous to many more people.(14) This bill is an unfortunate and dangerous repetition of that kind of approach.(15) It's very dangerous to use the language of the culture to interpret the gospel.(16) In short, land mines are nasty, out-of-date, and dangerous to your own side.
(1) dangerous goods :: สินค้าอันตราย
(2) not dangerous :: ไม่อันตราย
(3) extremely dangerous :: อันตรายอย่างยิ่ง
(4) dangerous place :: สถานที่ที่อันตราย
(5) be dangerous :: เป็นอันตราย
(6) dangerous work :: การทำงานที่เป็นอันตราย
2. hazardous ::
3. grave ::
4. unsafe ::
1. innocent ::
2. innocuous ::
3. safe ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Monsters are DANGEROUS
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
I've been thinking how DANGEROUS it would
be. Not just for me, but for you.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Walder Frey is a DANGEROUS man to cross.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
She is DANGEROUS, an outlier.
Like my brother.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
it must have been
the most DANGEROUS place in the world.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Thai Dictionary: dangerous
Meaning and definitions of dangerous, translation in Thai language for dangerous with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dangerous in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "dangerous"
What dangerous means in Thai, dangerous meaning in Thai, dangerous definition, examples and pronunciation of dangerous in Thai language.