ออกแบบ, ดีไซน์, จงใจ, เจตนามุ่งหมาย, วางแผนแบบ, ก่อเค้าโครง, วาดลวดลายดีไซน์, แบบ, โครงการ, ลวดลาย, เค้าโครง, แปลน, เลขา, กระสวน, ความมุ่งหมาย, แบบแปลน
Noun(1) the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan(2) an arrangement scheme(3) something intended as a guide for making something else(4) a decorative or artistic work(5) an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions(6) a preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something(7) the creation of something in the mind
Verb(1) make or work out a plan for; devise(2) plan something for a specific role or purpose or effect(3) create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form(5) create designs(6) conceive or fashion in the mind; invent(7) intend or have as a purpose
(1) design office(2) inside, the design reverts to turn-of-the-century luxe(3) When looking at building plans in the design stage, program is usually what's on everyone's mind.(4) Neither its design nor its purpose has changed in that time.(5) A second argument draws from the appearance of design in the universe the conclusion that there must be a Designer.(6) good design can help the reader understand complicated information(7) the design for the bridge has been completed(8) she has a degree in design(9) that's his grand design(10) they improved the design of the site(11) the cloister is of late-twelfth-century design(12) He is best known for helping to design the House of Commons.(13) The three winners are different in scale, design and purpose, yet they are linked by their modernity.(14) When we complete the interviews next week we will have selected a firm to work with the staff, students and faculty to design the building.(15) he has just unveiled his design for the new museum(16) Planning officers said the design of the building was ├ö├ç├┐bold and contemporary├ö├ç├û but did not detract from the area.
(1) graphic design :: การออกแบบกราฟิก
(2) interior design :: การออกแบบตกแต่งภายใน
(3) fashion design :: การออกแบบแฟชั่น
(4) product design :: ออกแบบผลิตภัณฑ์
(5) industrial design :: การออกแบบอุตสาหกรรม
(6) design pattern :: รูปแบบการออกแบบ
(7) architectural design :: การออกแบบสถาปัตยกรรม
(8) by design :: โดยการออกแบบ
(9) design engineer :: วิศวกรออกแบบ
(10) urban design :: การออกแบบชุมชนเมือง
1. plan ::
2. pattern ::
3. intention ::
4. intent ::
6. designing ::
7. plan ::
8. invent ::
9. intend ::
10. project ::
design, designed, designs
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and then started to DESIGN a simple piece
of software that could replace me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Stuart's a terrific artist. He went
to the Rhode Island School of Design.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
and then DESIGN
specialized tests for each.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
How did you have time
to DESIGN an experiment?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
NASA picked my team's DESIGN
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: design
Meaning and definitions of design, translation in Thai language for design with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of design in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "design"
What design means in Thai, design meaning
in Thai, design definition, examples and pronunciation
of design in Thai language.