ลง, ลงข้างล่าง, ลงต่ำ
Adjective(1) extending or moving from a higher to a lower place(2) on or toward a surface regarded as a base
Adverb(1) spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
(1) This has proven to be a vicious downward spiral leading to the destruction of all past gains won in decades of struggle.(2) In addition, logistics inefficiency increases transaction costs that in turn put more downward pressure on competitiveness.(3) All the so-called triumphs of efficient production are simply attempts to slow down the pace of the downward curve.(4) They plunged downward towards a huddle of shanties on the edge of a huge city.(5) The number of people smoking has been falling for a decade, but the downward trend appears to have stopped.(6) The question is, will the downward trend continue and are falling rental incomes a nationwide epidemic?(7) New figures to be published this week are expected to confirm the downward trend in house price inflation.(8) After all there is an intense competition, creating a downward spiral leading to unviable rates?(9) His large, painted mouth retained its huge downward curve.(10) The talonid basin lacks rugosity and slopes gently downward towards the ectolophid.(11) It was his intention to continue this downward trend in the future.(12) The only debate can be about precisely when that downward slide began.(13) Although the profits are still smaller than the accumulated losses, at least the downward curve has been reversed.(14) Clasping his hands together, he took a deep breath to lengthen his spine and looked gently downward toward the plush, carpeted floor.(15) They are changes that must happen when oil supplies start their inevitable downward slide.(16) They seem to envisage an irreversible downward spiral leading to the depopulation of Australia.
(1) downward trend :: มีแนวโน้มลดลง
(2) downward spiral :: เกลียวลง
(3) downward pressure :: ความดันลดลง
(4) downward slope :: ลาดลง
(5) downward movement :: การเคลื่อนไหวลดลง
(6) face downward :: เผชิญลง
2. downhill ::
8. down ::
English to Thai Dictionary: downward
Meaning and definitions of downward, translation in Thai language for downward with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of downward in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "downward"
What downward means in Thai, downward meaning
in Thai, downward definition, examples and pronunciation
of downward in Thai language.