รายจ่าย, งบประมาณ, การใช้
Noun(1) money paid out; an amount spent(2) the act of spending money for goods or services(3) the act of consuming something
(1) work is the expenditure of energy(2) the expenditure of taxpayers' money(3) Last year, semiconductor companies spent $28 billion on capital expenditure .(4) This in turn results in inefficient administration and inefficient expenditure of available funds.(5) By this time his enormous expenditure on scientific study had used all his family's funds.(6) The company spent less than 20 per cent of capital expenditure on advertising and marketing.(7) The account represents the customer's liquid funds available for everyday expenditure .(8) The institution of new awards need not necessitate the expenditure of additional funds.(9) Taxes rise by stealth to fund public expenditure , yet public services do not improve.(10) Those monies cannot be used to fund her reasonable budget but they will augment her expenditure because they contain a roof element.(11) The purpose or effect of this bill would be to require a new or increased expenditure of local funds within the meaning of Amendment 621.(12) cuts in public expenditure(13) Analysts on Tuesday said it was a risky move and the money would be better spent on the airline's rising capital expenditure .(14) It will also exclude funds which have been allocated for expenditure within the year.(15) If the loan is just to fund Christmas expenditure then it is advisable to phase the payments over a period of no more than 12 months.(16) What we seek to do alone is to prevent what we say is the unauthorised expenditure of public funds.
(1) capital expenditure :: รายจ่ายฝ่ายทุน
(2) energy expenditure :: การใช้พลังงาน
(3) public expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายของประชาชน
(4) income and expenditure :: รายได้และค่าใช้จ่าย
(5) consumption expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายในการบริโภค
(6) total expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายทั้งหมด
(7) aggregate expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายรวม
(8) government expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายของรัฐบาล
(9) revenue expenditure :: รายจ่ายเป็นรายได้
(10) military expenditure :: ค่าใช้จ่ายทางทหาร
4. outgo ::
5. consumption ::
English to Thai Dictionary: expenditure
Meaning and definitions of expenditure, translation in Thai language for expenditure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of expenditure in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "expenditure"
What expenditure means in Thai, expenditure meaning
in Thai, expenditure definition, examples and pronunciation
of expenditure in Thai language.