ปราชัย, การล้มละลาย, ความล้มเหลว, การสอบตก
Noun(1) an act that fails(2) an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose(3) lack of success(4) a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently(5) an unexpected omission(6) inability to discharge all your debts as they come due(7) loss of ability to function normally
(1) What if we are suffering from a failure of imagination?(2) Both the success and the failure of this movie are to be found in the author's treatment of the narrative.(3) Plus, dealing with failure would require more than running to a shop with the receipt for a warranty exchange.(4) During any sudden power failure , the system automatically switches to regular electricity.(5) symptoms of heart failure(6) New national policies are doomed to failure if they are not part of an overall solution.(7) To put it generously, this was a terrible failure of imagination.(8) Colleges could face stiff sanctions for failure to comply with requirements, the bill states.(9) In view of the role played by aneuploidy in carcinogenesis and in human reproductive failure , this omission is perhaps surprising.(10) Hence, the high rate of hatching failure in bee-eaters requires explanation.(11) a chance engine failure(12) We fully expected each failure , because we knew quite well when we had broken the rules.(13) Air crash investigators said engine failure may have been one of the factors to blame for the tragedy that unfolded near Hemingbrough.(14) Key factors influencing the success or failure of the government's policy are likely to be psychological in nature.(15) Ian Grant has suffered total renal failure and now requires dialysis three times a week.(16) For this reason health should be the pre-eminent measure of the success or failure of development policies in the next century.
(1) power failure :: ไฟฟ้าดับ
(2) failure rate :: อัตราความล้มเหลว
(3) renal failure :: ไตวาย
(4) respiratory failure :: การหายใจล้มเหลว
(5) crop failure :: ความล้มเหลวของการเพาะปลูก
(6) failure to appear :: ความล้มเหลวที่จะปรากฏ
(7) equipment failure :: ล้มเหลวของอุปกรณ์
(8) catastrophic failure :: ความล้มเหลวหายนะ
(9) single point of failure :: จุดเดียวของความล้มเหลว
(10) engine failure :: เครื่องยนต์ขัดข้อง
1. lack of success ::
2. fiasco ::
3. loser ::
4. negligence ::
5. inadequacy ::
6. breaking down ::
7. collapse ::
8. bankruptcy ::
1. success ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
-that Bert's success is not my FAILURE.
- There you go!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
A FAILURE of imagination.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
whether the accident was due
to mechanical FAILURE or distraction."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
The protocol for
a system-wide FAILURE
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
were so different, but he also
faced FAILURE and setbacks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
English to Thai Dictionary: failure
Meaning and definitions of failure, translation in Thai language for failure with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of failure in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "failure"
What failure means in Thai, failure meaning in Thai, failure definition, examples and pronunciation of failure in Thai language.