เพื่อน, สหาย, เสี่ยว, พวกพ้อง, พรรคพวก, มิฅร
Noun(1) a person you know well and regard with affection and trust(2) an associate who provides cooperation or assistance(3) a person with whom you are acquainted(4) a person who backs a politician or a team etc.(5) a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers
(1) friend us!(2) Good luck, my friend , and stay in touch!(3) Rowly, as he was known to almost everyone, was a close friend to the Kennedy family.(4) And that, my dear friend , is one of the reasons why he's no doubt the most popular guy at Hilton.(5) she was unsure whether he was friend or foe(6) the woman got married and you still used to friend with she?(7) Images move you up the television news agenda; without camera access, my friend , your issue is dead.(8) Your powerful rock sound will zoom you to the top of the charts, my friend .(9) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend .(10) If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend , don't know much about life!(11) Even in the ghetto where I was born and raised, I was treated as a friend rather than an enemy.(12) You might not believe it, my friend , but I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.(13) There was a time when that would have bought me 16 Mojos, but those days are gone, my friend .(14) On the other hand you can accept money from a friend , not from enemies.(15) I'm meeting a friend for lunch(16) I have a few ideas as to what you deserve, my friend , and a cold shower would be top of the list, I think.
(1) best friend :: เพื่อนที่ดีที่สุด
(2) my friend :: เพื่อนของฉัน
(3) close friend :: เพื่อนสนิท
(4) true friend :: เพื่อนแท้
(5) good friend :: เพื่อนที่ดี
(6) friend of mine :: เพื่อนของฉัน
(7) female friend :: เพื่อนหญิง
(8) a friend of mine :: เพื่อนของฉัน
(9) old friend :: เพื่อนเก่า
1. companion ::
2. patron ::
3. ally ::
4. quaker ::
5. acquaintance ::
6. supporter ::
1. enemy ::
2. foe ::
friend, friendless, friends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Couldn't leave him with one FRIEND,
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Leonard's my best FRIEND.
Surely Leonard didn't know.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
- Sure, what is it?
- It's called Food, Friend, Fight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
And when I say "love," I meant as a FRIEND.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
We ended up having a threesome
with her FRIEND humiliation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: friend
Meaning and definitions of friend, translation in Thai language for friend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of friend in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "friend"
What friend means in Thai, friend meaning
in Thai, friend definition, examples and pronunciation
of friend in Thai language.