การฝังศพ, พิธีฝังศพ, งานศพ, การแห่ศพ, งานฌาปนกิจศพ, พิธีศพเกี่ยวกับการฝังศพ, เกี่ยวกับพิธีศพ, เกี่ยวกับงานศพ
Noun(1) a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
(1) Friends and family later attended the funeral service at The Knowle, followed by cremation at Oakworth.(2) Marion was unable to travel from America but was able to attend the funeral service in Sydney.(3) Recently I attended the funeral service of a man who retired less than one year ago.(4) The gentleman was on his way to Oklahoma with his wife and six kids to preach a funeral .(5) the community would call him to preach the funeral(6) She was trussed up in a fashion resembling preparation for a ritual funeral service.(7) The villages through which the funeral passed had all the shutters up in respect for his memory.(8) Among those attending the funeral service were representatives from a host of other clubs and other sports.(9) The large attendances at his funeral services showed the deep respect in which he was held in the parish.(10) The couple attended the funeral service with their younger daughter, Sarah, 14.(11) His funeral service had to be delayed owing to his death being so far away from home.(12) her funeral had to pass(13) The funeral service will be held at York Crematorium on Friday, August 10 at a time still to be announced.(14) The funeral service and cremation will be held at Scholemoor Cemetery tomorrow at 1pm.(15) Shocked regulars are holding a wake for him at the pub after his funeral service at Southend Crematorium next Tuesday.(16) Today we travel down to the West to do the funeral service and burial for Grandma on Saturday.
(1) funeral home :: บ้านงานศพ
(2) funeral pyre :: เมรุ
(3) funeral service :: พิธีศพ
(4) funeral parlor :: ห้องนั่งเล่นศพ
(5) funeral ceremony :: พิธีศพ
(6) funeral director :: อำนวยการงานศพ
(7) funeral procession :: ขบวนแห่ศพ
(8) funeral march :: ศพมีนาคม
(9) funeral expenses :: ค่าใช้จ่ายในงานศพ
(10) state funeral :: สภาพศพ
1. burial ::
2. interment ::
4. committal ::
6. laying to rest ::
9. last offices ::
10. memorial service ::
11. sepulture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, dude, my grandmother had just died,
and I had to go to her FUNERAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
Shh. We will build him a FUNERAL pyre.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
a Viking FUNERAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
We'll travel to the FUNERAL together.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I've never been
to a FUNERAL before.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
English to Thai Dictionary: funeral
Meaning and definitions of funeral, translation in Thai language for funeral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of funeral in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "funeral"
What funeral means in Thai, funeral meaning
in Thai, funeral definition, examples and pronunciation
of funeral in Thai language.