ขน, ขนยาว, ขนอ่อน, เสื้อขนสัฅว์ทำเสื้อกันหนาว
Noun(1) the dressed hairy coat of a mammal(2) dense coat of fine silky hairs on mammals (e.g., cat or seal or weasel(3) a garment made of animal pelts or synthetic fur
(1) When these arteries fur up with fatty cholesterol deposits, the heart muscle doesn't receive enough blood to work properly.(2) Underneath there, it's very, very soft fur underneath the porcupine.(3) Month-old ringtails look like miniature adults: the same black and white clown make-up and soft grey fur .(4) seal pups have soft fur(5) He was an orange tabby cat, with sleek fur , pointy ears, and a pink nose.(6) a fox loses its fur each year(7) They were fairly small with short, jet black fur , acid-green eyes and pointy little ears.(8) The long, soft, fine fur that covers their bodies is generally gray to brown in color.(9) Even a pair of jeans looks formal when you wear fur vests.(10) Mom came home wearing her 3/4 length royal blue sheared beaver faux fur coat and her high heel black boots.(11) And I'd look really stupid in that purple fedora and fur coat, by the way.(12) When the functions of an internal organ are disrupted, the symptoms can be discerned in the complexion, eyes, color, voice and texture of the tongue fur .(13) she pulled the fur around her(14) a long, lean, muscular cat with sleek fur(15) It is the luxury of wearing a beautiful fur that was bought by someone else's grandmother long before it was a sin to kill animals for fashion.(16) On this fork is something that will taste delicious, but it might bring you out in spots, put weight on your hips, fur your arteries, endanger your guts.
(1) fur coat :: เสื้อขนสัตว์
(2) fake fur :: ขนปลอม
(3) fur cap :: หมวกที่ทำจากขนสัตว์
(4) fur collar :: ปกขนสัตว์
(5) rabbit fur :: ขนกระต่าย
(6) fur trader :: พ่อค้าขนสัตว์
(7) cat fur :: ที่ทำจากขนสัตว์แมว
(8) fur clothing :: เสื้อผ้าที่ทำจากขนสัตว์
(9) fur-seal :: ที่ทำจากขนสัตว์ประทับตรา
1. hair ::
2. wool ::
3. coat ::
5. pelt ::
6. pelage ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty,
little ball of FUR... ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Little ball of FUR
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
Little ball of FUR
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
♪ Little ball of FUR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
FUR shops, savings banks, vans...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Thai Dictionary: fur
Meaning and definitions of fur, translation in Thai language for fur with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fur in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fur"
What fur means in Thai, fur meaning in Thai, fur definition, examples and pronunciation of fur in Thai language.