มี, ได้, เป็น, ใช้, เอา, กล่าว, ประกอบด้วย, ประสบการณ์, รับประทาน, ยืนยัน, ชนะ, กอปร, ดื่ม, ได้รับ, เอาได้, กินข้าว
Noun(1) a person who possesses great material wealth
Verb(1) have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense(2) have as a feature(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) have ownership or possession of(5) cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition(6) serve oneself to, or consume regularly(7) have a personal or business relationship with someone(8) organize or be responsible for(9) have left(10) be confronted with(11) undergo(12) suffer from; be ill with(13) cause to do; cause to act in a specified manner(14) receive willingly something given or offered(15) get something; come into possession of(16) undergo (as of injuries and illnesses
(1) I want to have everything ready in good time(2) I will have her give you a call tonight.(3) ├ö├ç┬úHave you seen him?├ö├ç├ÿ ├ö├ç┬úYes, I have.├ö├ç├ÿ(4) We are always thrilled to have him and it gives people who come up this way and visit a chance to call in.(5) we have my uncle staying with us(6) I was going to have Peter and Chris over to plan our trip to Aspen the next day.(7) do I have to go?(8) We have showed we have the quality in the past and I'm sure we will get it right.(9) we can't have him say that(10) it is advisable to have your carpet laid by a professional(11) You have to work for yourself in order to have the freedom to do what is required to make the money.(12) I don't have that much money on me(13) Whoever would have thought that plain bricks and mortar could get so complicated?(14) what do I have to do?(15) she'd have to be up at six(16) you have to think before you speak
(1) have fun :: มีความสุข
(2) you have :: คุณมี
(3) have to :: ต้อง
(4) have got :: ได้มี
(5) have been :: ได้รับ
(6) they have :: พวกเขามี
(7) have dinner :: รับประทานอาหารเย็น
(8) have lunch :: กินข้าวเที่ยง
(9) have breakfast :: รับประทานอาหารเช้า
(10) have a good time :: มีเวลาที่ดี
1. possess ::
2. comprise ::
3. eat ::
4. receive ::
5. organize ::
6. give birth to ::
7. entertain ::
8. experience ::
9. be suffering from ::
10. harbor ::
11. manifest ::
12. make ::
13. tolerate ::
14. must ::
15. trick ::
16. get ::
17. take ::
18. give ::
19. accept ::
20. give birth ::
21. have got ::
22. stimulate ::
23. own ::
24. feature ::
25. ingest ::
26. rich person ::
1. lack ::
2. want ::
have, haves, having
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your wounds from the Blackwater
seem to HAVE healed.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
I HAVE a little
welcome-to-the-building gift for Raj.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
Oh, you HAVE to be down there
for 12 hours at a time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
We HAVE no food, no water.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
Well, actually, I may HAVE gotten
a little tipsy when I talked to her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
English to Thai Dictionary: have
Meaning and definitions of have, translation in Thai language for have with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of have in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "have"
What have means in Thai, have meaning in Thai, have definition, examples and pronunciation of have in Thai language.