เหยี่ยว, นขทารณ์, คนหลอกลวง, นักต้มตุ๋น, คนขี้โกงขายเร่, เร่ขาย, เรียกขาย, ขากเสลด, ไอออก, ขากออก
Noun(1) diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail(2) an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations(3) a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
Verb(1) sell or offer for sale from place to place(2) hunt with hawks(3) clear mucus or food from one's throat
(1) When I tipped my head back, I saw the hawk buckle its wings and plummet behind the trees.(2) The blinding sun flashed over the graceful wings of the hawk soaring through the clouds.(3) He's also a nature lover and when he saw a hawk chasing pigeons around the Kennaway Hotel on Friday morning he watched in awe.(4) dragonflies hawk and feed on flies(5) Unable in a state election to run as a foreign policy hawk , she did the next best thing by choosing a Republican admiral as her running mate.(6) His crest hung on the wooden wall, the black hawk with wings perched in a frightful pose staring at her with its piercing golden eyes.(7) To her surprise, an enormous hawk was perched on the branch of the cherry blossom tree.(8) Students will probably never forget the hawk spreading his magnificent wings as Mrs. Beck held him above her head.(9) Children hawk small items and souvenirs, sometimes working for the vendors who have stalls in Sangha near the guesthouse.(10) Moisten your plywood hawk and load it up with mortar. Hold the hawk against the wall and use a long, thin trowel to pack mortar into joints.(11) Fishing bats are large, yellow-orange, and rather pungent creatures that can hawk large flying insects or snag small ocean fish from the surf.(12) She liked to shop, casually wandering throughout the market, occasionally listening to the white clad merchants hawk their wares.(13) Load some stucco on a hawk and then onto your trowel.(14) This conference exists so they can hawk their wares to an audience of government officials, in this case mostly mayors.(15) I'm a fiscal conservative, social/cultural liberal and foreign policy hawk .(16) Misogyny is metal's oldest, most boring trick and no less boring when it's spouted by some guy who sounds like he's trying to hawk up a loogie.
(1) sparrow-hawk :: นกกระจอกเหยี่ยว
(2) war hawk :: สงครามเหยี่ยว
(3) eagle hawk :: เหยี่ยวนกอินทรี
(4) chicken hawk :: เหยี่ยวไก่
(5) sparrow hawk :: เหยี่ยวนกกระจอก
(6) hawk-eyed :: ซึ่งมีตาเหยี่ยว
(7) night-hawk :: คืนเหยี่ยว
(8) hawk moth :: มอดเหยี่ยว
1. mortarboard ::
2. war hawk ::
3. peddle ::
4. clear the throat ::
hawk, hawked, hawker, hawkers, hawking, hawkish, hawks
English to Thai Dictionary: hawk
Meaning and definitions of hawk, translation in Thai language for hawk with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hawk in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "hawk"
What hawk means in Thai, hawk meaning
in Thai, hawk definition, examples and pronunciation
of hawk in Thai language.