หรา, อย่างชื่นชมมาก, อย่างมาก, อย่างยกย่องมาก, ในราคาสูง, อย่างสูง, อย่างยิ่ง, อย่างสำคัญ, อย่างจริงจัง, อย่างรวย
Adverb(1) to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect(2) at a high rate or wage(3) in a high position or level or rank
(1) They were a highly regarded rock band in their time, and partook of a certain degree of fame.(2) he was highly regarded by his colleagues(3) She had no idea just how highly her husband was regarded until he died at the age of 83.(4) Armand is a well known producer and is highly regarded in amateur dramatics circles.(5) Nicholas is a popular, highly regarded actor who has been a star and a household name for several decades.(6) he thought very highly of her(7) his theories are highly complex(8) He was a devoted soldier who had pride in whatever he did and was highly regarded by those around him.(9) it's highly unlikely that we'll see him again(10) highly paid people(11) Perhaps the most extraordinary thing to be thrown up is just how highly regarded Woods is by most of his peers.(12) she spoke highly of them(13) He was one of the most successful pianists of his era, and certainly the most highly paid.(14) I go out for a meal with colleagues that evening and they think it's highly amusing.(15) a highly dangerous substance(16) He suggested that this was a highly unusual step for an historian to take.
(1) highly regarded :: ได้รับการยกย่อง
(2) think highly of :: คิดว่าสูงของ
(3) highly qualified :: ที่มีคุณภาพสูง
(4) highly developed :: การพัฒนาอย่างมาก
(5) highly effective :: ที่มีประสิทธิภาพสูง
(6) highly appreciate :: ขอขอบคุณ
(7) highly respected :: ที่เคารพอย่างสูง
(8) highly educated :: การศึกษาสูง
(9) highly sensitive :: มีความไวสูง
1. very ::
3. extremely ::
1. little ::
2. somewhat ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and able to anticipate your
actions, it is HIGHLY unlikely
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 7
but they're what they call
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Yeah, you're a grown man
who's HIGHLY educated.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
I HIGHLY doubt that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
I HIGHLY doubt
there is any argument you can make...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Thai Dictionary: highly
Meaning and definitions of highly, translation in Thai language for highly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of highly in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "highly"
What highly means in Thai, highly meaning
in Thai, highly definition, examples and pronunciation
of highly in Thai language.