หวัง, ปรารถนา, เชื่อถือ, เชื่อใจ, คาดคิด, คาดฝัน, คาดหวัง, คิดหวัง, ดังใจ, นึกหวัง, มีความหวัง, วาดหวัง, เป็นที่คาดหวังตัวเก็ง, มโนรถ, อากังขา, ความปรารถนา, ความหวัง, ความคาดหมาย
Noun(1) a specific instance of feeling hopeful(2) the general feeling that some desire will be fulfilled(3) grounds for feeling hopeful about the future(4) someone (or something(5) United States comedian (born in England, 1903-2003(6) one of the three Christian virtues
Verb(1) expect and wish(2) be optimistic; be full of hope; have hopes(3) intend with some possibility of fulfilment
(1) the hope was that he'd win(2) O'Dea believes there is hope for those looking for work in the technology sector.(3) The 2003 World Cup is my major aim and I have a plan that I hope to stick to.(4) We fast and pray and hope , and we believe it's in the Lord's hands, and we trust in him.(5) Pearce's view is aided by a hope fresh faces could soon be coming to Eastlands.(6) Amid the rationing and the rubble of bombed buildings, there was hope for the future and television was part of it.(7) I hope it works(8) Regardless of what has gone before, I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future.(9) you sing, I hope?(10) Rather, Jesus is believed to be present in ways which allow him to be related to in faith, love, hope , joy, and obedience.(11) The crux of the matter is whether the future holds hope for people who prefer to stay at home instead of going abroad to earn a living.(12) How wrong they were, when their only son had gone missing as a baby and never been found, they had given up hope and believed him dead.(13) No great surprises here either, but grounds for rational hope at the voting booth.(14) She has no hope for the future and this caused me very great concern indeed.(15) it gives us hope(16) I hope that the kids are OK
(1) hope that :: หวังเช่นนั้น
(2) hope for :: หวังว่า
(3) last hope :: ความหวังสุดท้าย
(4) lose hope :: หมดหวัง
(5) have hope :: มีหวัง
(6) hope for the best :: หวังที่ดีที่สุด
1. aspiration ::
3. chance ::
4. promise ::
5. expect ::
6. aim ::
7. trust ::
8. go for ::
hope, hoped, hopes, hoping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, I HOPE 20 years from now,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Well, I should HOPE so.
The whole thing was your idea.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 18
- I HOPE it's true.
- Yes, the king has honored me with his offer.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
Well, I HOPE it's as much fun as
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
I HOPE not,
because you don't wanna mess with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
English to Thai Dictionary: hope
Meaning and definitions of hope, translation in Thai language for hope with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hope in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "hope"
What hope means in Thai, hope meaning
in Thai, hope definition, examples and pronunciation
of hope in Thai language.