เจ้าภาพ, เจ้าบ้าน, ปฏิคม, เจ้าของบ้าน, เจ้าของงาน
Noun(1) a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home(2) a vast multitude(3) an animal or plant that nourishes and supports a parasite; it does not benefit and is often harmed by the association(4) a person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers(5) archaic terms for army(6) any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event(7) (medicine(8) the owner or manager of an inn(9) a technical name for the bread used in the service of Mass or Holy Communion(10) (computer science
Verb(1) be the host of or for
(1) The 2003 All-Star Game was Atlanta's to host but it was Michael Jordan's to own.(2) Throughout the programme there will be live sections from Edinburgh, where comedian Craig Hill will be the television host .(3) In Korea, the glass is emptied and the last few drops are shaken out, then it is passed to the guest and the host refills the glass.(4) There will be live music throughout the day, a fun fare, bouncing castle, tug of war, sheaf throwing and a whole host of entertainment.(5) The city also plans to host four free or low-cost spay-and-neuter clinics throughout the year, Fusco said.(6) the starry host of heaven(7) Following these banquets of culinary delights, in poetry and prose, guests would laud the host and the pleasures they found in his food.(8) The GMTV host will present his own programme starting just after the Olympics from Saturday 28 August.(9) Thus, a mid-tibia amputation, when grafted to the mid-femur of a host , will heal without intercalation.(10) a host of memories rushed into her mind(11) your host is Stuart Macmillan(12) A limerick man of the world visiting a neighbour was handed the tv remote for entertainment when his host was temporarily called out of the house.(13) Scientists have discovered that up to 20 percent of a donor heart may be composed of host tissue within days of the transplant.(14) a dinner-party host(15) The fun and frolics continued on stage as Silly Billy the Clown and his sidekick Candy Floss kept the kids entertained with a host of hilarious antics.(16) He estimated that this small area was playing host to about 100,000 starlings.
(1) host family :: ครอบครัวอุปถัมภ์
(2) host country :: ประเทศเจ้าภาพ
(3) host computer :: คอมพิวเตอร์ที่เป็นโฮสต์
(4) host name :: ชื่อโฮสต์
(5) host club :: โฮสต์คลับ
(6) host cell :: เซลล์โฮสต์
(7) host address :: ที่อยู่โฮสต์
(8) remote host :: พื้นที่ห่างไกล
(9) host nation :: ประเทศเจ้าภาพ
1. party-giver ::
2. presenter ::
3. multitude ::
4. crowd ::
5. server ::
6. legion ::
7. master of ceremonies ::
8. horde ::
9. innkeeper ::
10. give ::
11. present ::
12. entertain ::
host, hosted, hosting, hosts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...where they HOST a surprisingly gripping
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
It's meant to read HOST data
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
Our scouts tell us the Stark HOST
has moved south from the Twins
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
- He moves south with a strong HOST.
- A green boy.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
And now I find you leading a HOST to war.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Thai Dictionary: host
Meaning and definitions of host, translation in Thai language for host with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of host in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "host"
What host means in Thai, host meaning
in Thai, host definition, examples and pronunciation
of host in Thai language.