ภายใน, กลางเมือง, ข้างใน, ส่วนใน
Adjective(1) happening or arising or located within some limits or especially surface(2) occurring within an institution or community(3) inside the country(4) located inward(5) innermost or essential
(1) internal bleeding(2) UN agencies have to balance universal human rights with the principle of non-interference in the internal affairs of member states.(3) It's times when I feel myself really start to get down that I know I need to read a book and get my mind off the internal conflict.(4) It is best suited to businesses that need the special capabilities of an internal digital telephone system.(5) For Smith, then, nature becomes internal to capitalism in such a way that the very distinction implied by using these terms is eroded and undermined.(6) Some works are so broad in scope, so inclusive, even of contradictions internal to themselves, that they can be used to justify almost anything.(7) Our observation may be employed either about external sensible objects, or about the internal operations of our minds.(8) The sources of behavior are external (in the environment), not internal (in the mind).(9) The external and internal dividing walls are the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire damaged section of the building.(10) A peptic ulcer is a sore in the lining of your stomach or small intestine. Left untreated, a peptic ulcer can cause internal bleeding.(11) Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.(12) People who are aware of their internal body state apparently experience more anxiety and other negative emotions in daily life.(13) This is where I personally so often experience an internal tension.(14) Here you have it neat and vibrantly loud - and confected from concepts internal to the celluloid world.(15) In natural beauty, the beauty is external to the thought; in art the beauty is internal to the work.(16) They embody movement and the movement seems to be as much internal to the landscape as in the animals.
(1) internal audit :: ตรวจสอบภายใน
(2) internal rate of return :: อัตราผลตอบแทนภายใน
(3) internal affairs :: กิจการภายใน
(4) internal control :: การควบคุมภายใน
(5) internal organs :: อวัยวะภายใน
(6) internal storage :: หน่วยความจำภายใน
(7) internal memory :: หน่วยความจำภายใน
(8) internal organ :: อวัยวะภายใน
(9) internal medicine :: ยาภายใน
(10) internal auditor :: ผู้ตรวจสอบภายใน
1. inner ::
2. domestic ::
3. mental ::
4. national ::
1. exterior ::
2. external ::
3. outer ::
4. outside ::
5. outward ::
internal, internalization, internalize, internalizes, internally, internals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a record of the INTERNAL process
of their cognition.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
creating a pair
of INTERNAL connecting rods,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
It’ll be the INTERNAL medicine doctor,
won’t it? I don’t know.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
No, he cut open a tauntaun and used
its INTERNAL body heat to warm him up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
At best you can say, "Hey, look, my idea
has an INTERNAL logical consistency."
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: internal
Meaning and definitions of internal, translation in Thai language for internal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of internal in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "internal"
What internal means in Thai, internal meaning
in Thai, internal definition, examples and pronunciation
of internal in Thai language.