ตรอก, ช่องเดินรถ, ทางแคบ, ลู่วิ่ง, ช่องจราจร, ช่องถนน, ซอกซอย
Noun(1) a narrow way or road(2) a well-defined track or path; for e.g. swimmers or lines of traffic
(1) Then the group set off up the narrow winding lane to the main road and the lay-by.(2) He had just watched Yao Ming score a basket in the lane .(3) It was only because there so were many lapped runners and Radcliffe was forced to run most of the race in the second lane that she did not become the first non-Chinese runner to break 30 minutes.(4) she went into the final in lane three(5) At the T-junction of roads, turn right and, almost immediately, where the road swings right, go on ahead along a narrow lane , which is at present lined with summer flowers.(6) It was a very dark night, and a thin rain began to fall as we turned from the high road into a narrow lane , deeply rutted, with hedges on either side.(7) He shot through the gap and continued along the narrow lane that would eventually reach a main road.(8) Ashe Street and Court House lane will be bustling with activity during Easter weekend.(9) As she grew, she loved swimming competition and the challenge of going faster than the swimmer in the lane next to her.(10) Rush-hour traffic built up today as the outside lane in both directions was closed for repairs to the crash barrier.(11) You might think that bowling is as simple as a lane , a ball, and an approach, right?(12) A section of the street was reduced to a single lane for traffic purposes for the remainder of the day with members of the general public kept well away from the accident scene.(13) You can never control what the person in the next lane does in a race.(14) They come in handy when you need to cream some extra traction between your bowling ball and the lane .(15) the car moved into the outside lane(16) Until then, the contraflow system on the westbound carriageway allowing a single lane of traffic in each direction will continue.
(1) fast lane :: ช่องทางเร่งด่วน
(2) bicycle lane :: เลนจักรยาน
(3) cycle lane :: ทางจักรยาน
(4) memory lane :: หน่วยความจำเลน
(5) bus lane :: เดินรถโดยสาร
(6) narrow lane :: ช่องทางแคบ ๆ
(7) pit lane :: หลุมถนน
(8) country lane :: ประเทศเลน
(9) traffic lane :: ช่องทางจราจร
(10) sea lane :: สายการเดินเรือ
1. road ::
2. street ::
3. byroad ::
4. byway ::
5. alley ::
6. alleyway ::
8. back lane ::
9. track ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
I do like the one where
Lois Lane falls from the helicopter...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
He invaded the opposite LANE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Then I turn left onto Moonsinger Lane...
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
- A LANE frequented by liars.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
English to Thai Dictionary: lane
Meaning and definitions of lane, translation in Thai language for lane with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lane in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "lane"
What lane means in Thai, lane meaning in Thai, lane definition, examples and pronunciation of lane in Thai language.