ผู้นำ, หัวหน้า, ตัวนำ, โมกข์, อธิป, บทนำ, สายนำไฟฟ้า, โจก, ตัวนำแสดง, ผู้ว่าการ, ผู้ว่า, ผู้นำฝูง, ผู้นำประเทศ, ผู้ชักนำ, นายใหญ่, ตัวยืน, ช้างเท้าหน้า, ผู้สวดนำ, นักร้องนำ, ผู้บัญชาการ
Noun(1) a person who rules or guides or inspires others(2) a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
(1) The US, ironically, has been a leader in many areas of tobacco control but has been weak on the framework convention.(2) a natural leader(3) The orchestra leader has to figure out how to make them play together (tempo).(4) The leader was swapping his violin with that of his companion on the first desk.(5) By leaning forward and extending the low rod, you reduce stress on the leader and hook as the fish flails through the air.(6) The person who was supposedly the leader went to the front of the throne and bowed.(7) She was given a dozen encores and then the orchestra leader decided that enough was enough.(8) Then she chooses which of the new shoots will be the leader , or main stem.(9) That business dated back to the 1800s and it was a one-time leader in the area.(10) team leader(11) On stage at the concert hall is Roland, the quiet and intense orchestra leader , who is befriended by local musician and The Who fanatic, Alex.(12) Still the leader in this area, it has sold only a few thousand units to date.(13) As the leader in this market, we are trying to push and re-develop it by innovations and targeting more affordable prices.(14) We admire and congratulate Ireland for being a leader in public health.(15) I then made up a four weight rod with a double taper line and attached a nine foot leader with a nail knot.(16) I think that this year, with only one leader , the team will be more compact in certain crucial moments of a race.
(1) team leader :: หัวหน้ากลุ่ม
(2) follow the leader :: ตามผู้นำ
(3) group leader :: หัวหน้ากลุ่ม
(4) market leader :: ผู้นำตลาด
(5) tour leader :: หัวหน้าทัวร์
(6) world leader :: ผู้นำระดับโลก
(7) loss leader :: สูญเสียผู้นำ
(8) political leader :: ผู้นำทางการเมือง
(9) squad leader :: ผู้นำทีม
(10) religious leader :: ผู้นำทางศาสนา
1. chief ::
2. pioneer ::
3. drawing card ::
leader, leaderless, leaders, leadership, leaderships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I will marry the LEADER of an ancient family.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
GROUP LEADER: lt's a start.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
...do you truly believe that you
were ever fit to be a cheer LEADER?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Who is your LEADER?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
Already out looking
for a LEADER with better prospects.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: leader
Meaning and definitions of leader, translation in Thai language for leader with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of leader in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "leader"
What leader means in Thai, leader meaning
in Thai, leader definition, examples and pronunciation
of leader in Thai language.