โรงแรม, กระท่อม, บ้านเล็กๆ, ถ้ำของสัตว์พำนัก, มุดหัว, รับรอง, มีถิ่นที่อยู่, เป็นที่พำนัก
Noun(1) English physicist who studied electromagnetic radiation and was a pioneer of radiotelegraphy (1851-1940(2) a formal association of people with similar interests(3) small house at the entrance to the grounds of a country mansion; usually occupied by a gatekeeper or gardener(4) a small (rustic(5) any of various Native American dwellings(6) a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
Verb(1) be a lodger; stay temporarily(2) put, fix, force, or implant(3) file a formal charge against(4) provide housing for
(1) A few seconds later, the main ski lodge sped into view.(2) The king spent increasing amounts of time at his hunting lodge at Versailles, and by the late 1660s it was being regularly extended to accommodate his growing entourage.(3) I motored away to the fishing lodge and reported this cheat to the fishery manager.(4) The hunting lodge was, indeed, ancient.(5) In college Cook then spotted a small poster in the porter's lodge .(6) These include Blackrock Castle in Cork - not so long ago its gate lodge was used as a public house.(7) This building was the main part of the lodge and flanking it were two dorms, which would house the girls and the boys separately.(8) Other than that, if you believe in helping others, enjoy ritual bonding and can find someone to introduce you to a lodge , Freemasonry might be just the thing.(9) She hit the ground painfully, landing on an elbow and cheek, with the edge of the glass door swinging back to lodge firmly against her hip.(10) he has 28 days in which to lodge an appeal(11) It has also been home to an admiral, a church minister and a teacher as well as being a hunting lodge .(12) The key to the gate lodge 's appeal is the individuality of each building.(13) Tompkins is also restoring a century-old estate that will lodge avid tourist birdwatchers.(14) The film, of which there is only one existing copy in the UK, has now arrived and is being stored in padlocked cans in the College lodge , and is due to be screened next week.(15) Hunters may return to the lodge for lunch and siesta or make a day of it in the field.(16) As a child Mr Gawthorpe would often visit the park lodge where his uncle lived with his family, there to be plied with elderberry cordial in the summer.
(1) ski lodge :: สกี
(2) hunting lodge :: กระท่อมล่าสัตว์
(3) lodge a complaint :: ยื่นเรื่องร้องเรียน
(4) porter's lodge :: ลอดประตูของ
(5) sweat lodge :: เหงื่อ
(6) shooting lodge :: ยิงลอดจ์
(7) lodge at :: ลอดจ์ที่
1. house ::
2. main hall ::
3. den ::
4. hall ::
5. gatehouse ::
6. inn ::
7. club ::
8. hunting lodge ::
9. reside ::
10. accommodate ::
11. submit ::
12. become fixed ::
13. stick ::
14. file ::
1. dislodge ::
2. uproot ::
lodge, lodged, lodges
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
if he can LODGE
the other testicle up there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: lodge
Meaning and definitions of lodge, translation in Thai language for lodge with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of lodge in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "lodge"
What lodge means in Thai, lodge meaning
in Thai, lodge definition, examples and pronunciation
of lodge in Thai language.