อ่อน, อ่อนโยน, เบา, ละมุน, ละเมียด, อ่อนไหว, จืด, แผ่วๆ, ไม่ฉุน, ไม่ขม, ไม่แรง, ละเมียดละไม
Adjective(1) moderate in type or degree or effect or force; far from extreme(2) humble in spirit or manner; suggesting retiring mildness or even cowed submissiveness(3) mild and pleasant
(1) But the routine checks by the watchdogs have been poor, and punishment has been too mild .(2) Madam Harzecrass sat me down in her office at the end of my extraordinarily mild punishment.(3) The weather was mild to hot and humid, with partly cloudy to cloudy skies.(4) This hit the spot for me and the mild cheese and spinach acted as a good foil to the punchy pesto and distinctive asparagus.(5) We decided to let the chips fall as they may and not indicate our spiciness preference, and as it turned out, the food was mild for the most part.(6) Biopsies can be uncomfortable and you may be given a mild sedative or local anaesthetic.(7) In the absence of key comparisons with mild corticosteroids, the clinical need for topical pimecrolimus is unclear.(8) However, the mild weather during late winter and early spring has resulted in the early hatching of over-wintered Nematodirus eggs.(9) A range of ointments is available that contain local anaesthetics, mild astringents, or steroids.(10) His view was that JJ had cognitive impairment of mild to moderate severity.(11) Our pasta festival continued with a mound of linguine vongole, a mild tomato sauce simmered with garlic and shallots and peppered with pieces of clam.(12) His mild manner, gentle graciousness, and total dedication to mathematics leave an indelible impression on all who have gotten to know him.(13) Ireland doesn't have an extreme climate: the weather is normally mild throughout these winter months.(14) This was mild punishment when one considers what happened to the monk Giordano Bruno.(15) These onion adolescents add a mild onion flavor to food.(16) Asthma is an illness that varies hugely in severity, from mild to potentially fatal.
(1) mild steel :: เหล็กเหนียว
(2) mild soap :: สบู่อ่อน
(3) mild climate :: อากาศหนาวจัด
(4) mild weather :: อากาศอบอุ่น
(5) mild-mannered :: อ่อนโยนสุภาพ
(6) mild winter :: ฤดูหนาว
(7) mild criticism :: วิจารณ์อ่อน
1. gentle ::
2. lenient ::
3. slight ::
4. warm ::
5. bland ::
6. soft ::
7. meek ::
1. harsh ::
2. inclement ::
3. intemperate ::
4. severe ::
mild, milder, mildest, mildly, mildness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is MILD steel?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
Grape. I find it the most MILD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
...with a slightly out-of-scale head
and a MILD Dr. Pepper addiction.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
It treats MILD dermatitis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
We're talking very MILD electric shocks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: mild
Meaning and definitions of mild, translation in Thai language for mild with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mild in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mild"
What mild means in Thai, mild meaning in Thai, mild definition, examples and pronunciation of mild in Thai language.