เหมือง, ทุ่นระเบิด, บ่อแร่, แหล่ง, ลูกระเบิด, กับระเบิด, เหมืองแร่ขุด, ระเบิดจากใต้ดินของฉัน, ของผม, ของดิฉัน
Noun(1) excavation in the earth from which ores and minerals are extracted(2) explosive device that explodes on contact; designed to destroy vehicles or ships or to kill or maim personnel
Verb(1) get from the earth by excavation(2) lay mines
(1) The artist also continues to mine a rich vein of attenuated, vertical-format skyscraper paintings.(2) salt mine(3) some friends of mine(4) Recently, a fully insured friend of mine was referred for a cardiology consultation.(5) a copper mine(6) The men complain they mine the coal all day and don't have enough to heat the barracks at night.(7) Someone stole a very important scroll from an associate of mine .(8) The publication as a whole is a rich mine for those interested in figures.(9) From even that age they were to mine the earth for some kind of mineral.(10) make mine a strong espresso(11) tears did fill mine eyes(12) that book of mine(13) his jeep ran over a mine and he was killed(14) A lot of Scots must have been turned off by what a friend of mine calls the church alumni association.(15) To sum up: the work under review is a mine of information, but many of its presuppositions are open to question.(16) The account was in my own name in the branch in Limerick city, but the address on the account belonged to a friend of mine living in England.
(1) this is mine :: นี่เป็นของฉัน
(2) friend of mine :: เพื่อนของฉัน
(3) it's mine :: มันเป็นของฉัน
(4) of mine :: ของฉัน
(5) a friend of mine :: เพื่อนของฉัน
(6) coal mine :: เหมืองถ่านหิน
(7) gold mine :: เหมืองทองคำ
(8) yours and mine :: คุณและเหมือง
(9) iron mine :: เหมืองเหล็ก
1. pit ::
2. rich source ::
3. explosive ::
4. quarry ::
5. search ::
6. defend with mines ::
mine, mined, mines
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
It sounds like MINE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
because this is MINE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
So would MINE, but fuck 'em. They're dead.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Your freedom is not MINE to give.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Thai Dictionary: mine
Meaning and definitions of mine, translation in Thai language for mine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mine in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mine"
What mine means in Thai, mine meaning in Thai, mine definition, examples and pronunciation of mine in Thai language.