อารมณ์, ใจคอ, มาลาในไวยากรณ์
Noun(1) a characteristic (habitual or relatively temporary(2) the prevailing psychological state(3) verb inflections that express how the action or state is conceived by the speaker
(1) If this is him in a bad mood , no wonder so many people declare him a joy to work with.(2) It's pure mood music - ten instrumental tracks that take you somewhere.(3) I may be in a mood this morning.(4) he was obviously in a mood(5) Both sound and music are critical to the cinematic experience - they help set the mood , the tone, and the ambience of the level.(6) But then other people seem to like it a lot so maybe I was in a mood .(7) It's mood music, sure, but more specifically dinner music - really romantic dinner music.(8) mood music(9) But the key point here is that it's the subjunctive mood , not the subjunctive case.(10) In this case, a worker may try to dispel a bad mood by suspending work, rather than searching for a new solution.(11) If the verbs were in the indicative mood , we would expect she was coming in the first sentence, the chairman resigns in the second, and the lawsuit is dropped in the third.(12) Such is the quality of his work, that he does not need the neon lights, mood music and other special effects which so hampered last year's offering.(13) The right mood music can do a lot for an evening of love, but there's no accounting for taste.(14) he appeared to be in a very good mood about something(15) Music can enhance a good mood, confirm a bad mood , console me, remind me of specific events, people, places in my life.(16) He's going to be producing CD's of mood music and meditation music for her.
(1) bad mood :: อารมณ์เสีย
(2) good mood :: อารมณ์ดี
(3) in the mood :: ในอารมณ์
(4) in a bad mood :: ในอารมณ์ที่ไม่ดี
(5) mood swing :: แกว่งอารมณ์
(6) in a good mood :: อารมณ์ดี
(7) in the mood for :: ในอารมณ์สำหรับ
(8) mood disorder :: ความผิดปกติของอารมณ์
(9) mood board :: คณะกรรมการอารมณ์
(10) subjunctive mood :: อารมณ์ที่ผนวกเข้ามา
2. a bad mood ::
3. atmosphere ::
4. climate ::
5. mode ::
6. temper ::
mood, moodily, moods, moody
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Come, I'll tell you
all about it. Put you in the MOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
All right, fellas,
who's in the MOOD for Fancy Feast?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Wait. Stay in the MOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
You're in rather a good MOOD.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
I'm just not really in the MOOD anymore.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Thai Dictionary: mood
Meaning and definitions of mood, translation in Thai language for mood with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mood in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "mood"
What mood means in Thai, mood meaning
in Thai, mood definition, examples and pronunciation
of mood in Thai language.