พระจันทร์, จันทร์, เดือน, แถง, จันทรา, ศศิธร, รัชนีกร, ศศิ, บุหลัน, ประภากร, มนทกานติ, วิธู, แข, ดวงจันทร์, ดวงเดือนเที่ยวเดินเซื่อง, นั่งซึม
Noun(1) the natural satellite of the Earth(2) any object resembling a moon(3) the period between successive new moons (29.531 days(4) the light of the Moon(5) United States religious leader (born in Korea, born in 1920(6) any natural satellite of a planet
Verb(1) have dreamlike musings or fantasies while awake(2) be idle in a listless or dreamy way(3) expose one's buttocks to
(1) The night was freezing cold, and the full moon was shining through the window.(2) I look out over the docks again and watch the bright moon in the sky.(3) The 15th day of the eighth month, when the moon is round and clear, is the middle of autumn.(4) Politicians and lovers are both inclined to offer you the moon , but both might eventually do nothing more than use you and leave you for scrap.(5) If you calculate back a billion and a half years ago, the moon would have been in direct contact with the earth.(6) The nation is remembering the moment a human being first set foot on the moon 35 years ago.(7) They want someone who can give you the moon if you desired it, it's what I want for you, what you deserve.(8) Finally, the moon has been judged to be the cause of madness, the term ├ö├ç├┐lunacy├ö├ç├û deriving from the Latin luna, meaning moon .(9) Eclipses of the sun and the moon occur every six months.(10) He looked to the sky, seeing a pale full moon visible behind a patch of clouds.(11) the first man on the moon(12) I wouldn't lay down on that thing even if you promised me the moon .(13) Who could cry when Noah and Todd managed to moon the entire crowd when they went up to receive their diplomas?(14) At the top of the page was a sketch of the phases the moon went through each month.(15) there was no moon, but a sky sparkling with brilliant stars(16) Regulars will recall that many a moon ago we had a cryptic clue competition which was won by a gentleman caller called Keir.
(1) new moon :: ดวงจันทร์ใหม่
(2) full moon :: พระจันทร์เต็มดวง
(3) the moon :: ดวงจันทร์
(4) once in a blue moon :: ครั้งเดียวในดวงจันทร์สีน้ำเงิน
(5) over the moon :: เหนือพระจันทร์
(6) cry for the moon :: ร้องไห้สำหรับดวงจันทร์
(7) moon cake :: เค้กพระจันทร์
(8) moon walk :: ใช้เวลาเดินเพียงดวงจันทร์
(9) shoot the moon :: ถ่ายภาพดวงจันทร์
1. satellite ::
2. moonshine ::
3. lunation ::
4. waste time ::
5. mope ::
6. daydream ::
7. moon around ::
moon, mooned, mooning, moonless, moons
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Moon of my life,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
...then I'm gonna climb on his back
and rocket to the MOON?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
You'd better call the MOON
and make sure they have a bed for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
we were over the MOON.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
Last night... a Moon Brother
stabbed a Stone Crow over a sausage.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
English to Thai Dictionary: moon
Meaning and definitions of moon, translation in Thai language for moon with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of moon in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "moon"
What moon means in Thai, moon meaning
in Thai, moon definition, examples and pronunciation
of moon in Thai language.