ปาก, โอษฐ์, อานน, ปากท้อง, การพูดทะลึ่งอม, พูดออกเสียงอย่างชัดเจน, หยิบใส่ปาก
Noun(1) the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge(2) the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening(3) an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge(4) the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water(5) a person conceived as a consumer of food(6) a spokesperson (as a lawyer(7) an impudent or insolent rejoinder(8) the opening of a jar or bottle
Verb(1) express in speech(2) articulate silently; form words with the lips only(3) touch with the mouth
(1) There was a stone bridge curving over the creek leading to a wide mouth of a small cave.(2) in the mouth of the cave(3) Kate shouted as she covered the young woman's mouth with a gloved hand.(4) The party arrived at the mouth of the cave, and Adrian explained the mission.(5) mouth ulcer(6) Dogs tend to mouth each other when playing.(7) Icebergs would languidly crumble to nothing just outside the mouth of the harbour.(8) They mouth slogans and psychobabble.(9) The horse with the hard mouth almost immediately begins to lean on the bit.(10) Cindy wiped her mouth with a napkin and slid her empty plate away from her.(11) Puppies like to mouth their owners' hands.(12) As they got to the mouth of New York harbour, they got into difficulties and requested assistance.(13) the mouth of the bottle(14) he rinsed his mouth with water(15) we could see her toothless mouth(16) As silt increasingly built up at the river mouth , large ships had to anchor further and further out at sea.
(1) shut your mouth :: หุบปาก
(2) big mouth :: ปากใหญ่
(3) mouth-watering :: น้ำลายสอ
(4) dry mouth :: ปากแห้ง
(5) mouth to mouth :: ปากต่อปาก
(6) by word of mouth :: ด้วยคำบอกต่อ
(7) open mouth :: อ้าปาก
(8) wide mouth :: ปากกว้าง
(9) by mouth :: โดยปาก
2. entrance ::
3. opening ::
4. outfall ::
5. impudence ::
6. mouthpiece ::
8. oral fissure ::
9. utter ::
10. lip-synch ::
11. speak ::
mouth, mouthed, mouthful, mouthfuls, mouthing, mouths, mouthy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's covered in germs
from someone... else's MOUTH.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I can go so slow it'll be like
there's a snail in your MOUTH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
Just put it in your MOUTH and pop it like a zit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Big ugly fellow. Foul MOUTH and
a face like a half-burnt ham.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
No, I don't know. I saw Leonard
put his keys in his MOUTH today.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Thai Dictionary: mouth
Meaning and definitions of mouth, translation in Thai language for mouth with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of mouth in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "mouth"
What mouth means in Thai, mouth meaning in Thai, mouth definition, examples and pronunciation of mouth in Thai language.