เดี๋ยวนี้, บัดนี้, ประเดี๋ยว, ขณะนี้, ปัจจุบันนี้, ครั้งนี้, ในเวลานี้, ตอนนี้, คราวนี้, ระยะนี้เดี๋ยวนี้, บัดนี้, ประจุบัน, ขณะนี้, ปัจจุบันนี้
Noun(1) the momentary present
Adverb(1) in the historical present; at this point in the narration of a series of past events(2) in these times(3) used to preface a command or reproof or request(4) at the present moment(5) without delay or hesitation; with no time intervening(6) (prefatory or transitional(7) in the immediate past
(1) hush now, this is important(2) You've been awake for four seconds now and already your frame of reference has vanished.(3) Ok so this is fact and many of us bear the marks of those conquests but now answer this question.(4) Banstead are now unbeaten in four games, conceding just one goal in that time.(5) those shoes are very now(6) It's not pleasant to contemplate, but if you sign up now you needn't consider it again.(7) They operated on him this afternoon so hopefully he'll be fast asleep by now .(8) Whether it was actually any good or not scarcely matters now : it cheered a lot of people up in a grim time.(9) I'll see you in an hour from now(10) It is pretty clear now that he will not be returning to these shores.(11) I've lived here four months now , and still barely know the place, so went to the library.(12) He has been under effective house arrest for almost a year now , guarded by four police officers.(13) For three or four days now New York has been enfolded in the soft grey light of winter.(14) His promotion means there are now four MPs from Yorkshire and Humber in the Cabinet.(15) Land that had once supported eight or nine different crops and animals now grew only one.(16) Because he has been in custody since last July, Pickard will now be released in four months.
(1) right now :: ในขณะนี้
(2) from now on :: จากนี้ไป
(3) just now :: เมื่อกี้
(4) until now :: จนถึงตอนนี้
(5) for now :: สำหรับตอนนี้
(6) up to now :: จนกระทั่งบัดนี้
(7) now and then :: ตอนนี้และหลังจากนั้น
(8) by now :: ณ ตอนนี้
(9) now or never :: ในขณะนี้หรือไม่
(10) till now :: จนกระทั่งตอนนี้
1. at the moment ::
2. nowadays ::
3. at once ::
4. like a shot ::
5. at present ::
1. before ::
2. long ::
3. once ::
4. then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you haven't learned
by NOW, you never will.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
...NOW you're more mature.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Get on your stomach NOW!
Get over. Roll! Do it NOW!
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
But NOW he's happy to let people think
he's responsible for everything.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
- Time enough for that later...
- I want to see him NOW.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
English to Thai Dictionary: now
Meaning and definitions of now, translation in Thai language for now with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of now in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "now"
What now means in Thai, now meaning
in Thai, now definition, examples and pronunciation
of now in Thai language.