นอต, เกาลัด, มันฮ่อ, คนโก้, แป้นเกลียว, ถ่านหินชนิดเล็ก
Noun(1) usually large hard-shelled seed(2) Egyptian goddess of the sky(3) a small (usually square or hexagonal(4) half the width of an em(5) a whimsically eccentric person(6) someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction(7) one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
Verb(1) gather nuts
(1) Brains, manners, road sense and common sense don't exist in the motorists' world and the biggest nut on a car sits behind that steering wheel.(2) The nut 's hard ash-coloured shell contains toxic substances similar to what is found in poison ivy and poison oak.(3) Crazy Chomsky-reading nut that he is, he at least deserves some coin for 30 years of honky-tonk labor.(4) You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.(5) A bolt was pushed through the hole and a nut was screwed on the end of it.(6) Suddenly, it occurs to Zip: Irene has a crush on that nut .(7) he's aiming to break a record by balancing a car on his nut(8) Being a downhill ski nut and former instructor probably helps, but I think anyone can learn the basics of downhill skating and live to enjoy it.(9) The fruit of this tree is a nut and is edible if roasted.(10) Traditionally, the betel nut was chewed as a mild stimulant, but this is much less common today.(11) Shane Filan, a self confessed car nut , has collected some very desirable machines, including a Ferrari and two classic American muscle cars.(12) I stepped up and brought forward an old argument I've had with a friend, Richard, who for while was a classical music nut .(13) As a professional nude nut however, Tim was faced with a dilemma.(14) Some nutcase stuck a colourful religious icon next to the button on Monday which some other nut removed on Tuesday.(15) Well I don't know about that but if some religious nut , er, enthusiast wants me to be happy well, it's better than penile enhancement promos.(16) The airframers checked and tightened every bolt, nut , screw, and cotter key in the system.
(1) cashew nut :: เม็ดมะม่วงหิมพานต์
(2) wing nut :: ถั่วปีก
(3) macadamia nut :: ถั่วมะคาเดเมีย
(4) screw nut :: น็อตสกรู
(5) betel nut :: หมาก
(6) bolt nut :: ถั่วสายฟ้า
(7) hexagon nut :: น็อตหกเหลี่ยม
(8) pecan nut :: ถั่วพีคาน
(9) nut-brown :: ถั่วสีน้ำตาล
1. kernel ::
2. maniac ::
3. enthusiast ::
4. en ::
5. fruitcake ::
6. junkie ::
7. ball ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That NUT job was telling everybody
on the plane he's an astronaut.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
l'd have given my left NUT
to drive a car like that
for 1 5 miNUTes. Heh.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
Is that regular or Honey Nut?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
You can't get your NUT up to sell,
what's the point of even coming?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...because he said
it was a theoretical NUT conflict.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
English to Thai Dictionary: nut
Meaning and definitions of nut, translation in Thai language for nut with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of nut in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "nut"
What nut means in Thai, nut meaning
in Thai, nut definition, examples and pronunciation
of nut in Thai language.