มี, ยอมรับ, เชื้อฟัง, มีกรรมสิทธิ์ของตนเอง, ด้วยตัวเอง, เป็นเจ้าของ
Verb(1) have ownership or possession of
Adjective(1) belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself
(1) She made her own clothes and always put her hair up in funky new ways.(2) On walking down busy Nevskii, for example, the individual's own right of way is all that matters.(3) Teenage louts always belong to someone else; your own are just boys being boys.(4) they grow their own vegetables(5) he set up his own company(6) I don't own a car(7) he apologized - in his own way(8) If you cannot have it by its own total free will and volition, it will never be yours.(9) Ulverston is South Lakeland's second largest town and oozes its own character and charm.(10) The other five of the same colour is not a trump - it belongs to its own suit.(11) This in turn fostered a new tolerance for women as individuals with their own destinies outside the home.(12) Without these berries, there is more of a need to do your own cooking and eat lots of food.(13) To say there will be pots and pans for people to do their own cooking is just ludicrous.(14) In schools what matters most is not how a child learns to develop his or her own individual abilities.(15) He prefers to travel under his own steam, free of deadlines and the constriction of a commission.(16) Each of these sites has its own particularly charming stance on what I've said.
(1) your own :: ของคุณเอง
(2) his own :: ของเขา
(3) on his own :: ด้วยตัวเขาเอง
(4) on one's own :: ตามอัตภาพ
(5) our own :: ของเราเอง
(6) own up :: รับผิด
(7) on its own :: ตัวของมันเอง
(8) of my own :: เป็นของตัวเอง
(9) one's own :: ตัวของตัวเอง
(10) own goal :: เป้าหมายของเรา
1. personal ::
2. individual ::
3. particular ::
4. private ::
6. unique ::
7. be the owner of ::
8. possess ::
9. be the possessor of ::
own, owned, owning, owns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
before Daenerys Stormborn, they OWN us.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
You'll kill your OWN father in the privy?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 10
I always pictured myself
dying in my OWN bed,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
You smoke it up on your OWN time.
We're talking business here.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
That Quayle woman's got her OWN setup.
The heat's off her.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Thai Dictionary: own
Meaning and definitions of own, translation in Thai language for own with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of own in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "own"
What own means in Thai, own meaning
in Thai, own definition, examples and pronunciation
of own in Thai language.