เบาะ, ปึก, เครื่องรอง, ฐานปล่อยจรวด, เท้าสัตว์, กระดาษกลัดติดกัน, เสียงแปะๆ, เสียงคนเดินบุ, กรุ, อัด, รองเบาะ, ขยายความ, ยัดด้วยนุ่น, เดินเท้า
Noun(1) a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge(2) the large floating leaf of an aquatic plant (as the water lily(3) a block of absorbent material saturated with ink; used to transfer ink evenly to a rubber stamp(4) a flat mass of soft material used for protection, stuffing, or comfort(5) a platform from which rockets or space craft are launched(6) temporary living quarters(7) the fleshy cushion-like underside of an animal's foot or of a human's finger
Verb(1) add details to(2) walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud(3) line or stuff with soft material(4) add padding to
(1) He studied the creature carefully, feeling the texture of its skin on its unmarked cheek with the pad of his fingers, keeping the claws well away from it.(2) Natasha left me with a pad of paper and some writing utensils, some colored wax, and I've taken to drawing.(3) She then heard the soft pad of Alexia's feet across the hall floor as she made her way to the kitchen.(4) He could sit down with a drawing pad and sketch out almost every movement of a game.(5) I tore a sheet of paper from the pad and began my message.(6) the police raided my pad(7) Her hands fell limply into her lap and the drawing pad slipped to the floor, sheets of paper spilling out around her feet.(8) The pad is three inches thick, a third of which is closed-cell foam.(9) Unlike road cars that usually use steel brake discs and an organic pad material, F1 cars use carbon discs and carbon pads.(10) The soft pad of papyrus reed sandals made me turn around.(11) Conran originally planned to turn the house into a bachelor pad - the basement was to be a party room but is now a family room.(12) The two males held their silence as she finished, all the noise ceased apart from the soft pad of hooves in the night air.(13) There she could see the headquarters very clearly, and all of the different vehicles parked around it, and the helicopter pad .(14) Bend your thumb across your palm, touching the tip of your thumb to the pad of your hand just below your pinky finger.(15) The pad shapes itself to your leg and the bottom can go inside a sock.(16) Each was bound along the left ledge with the kind of rubbery glue used to bind a pad of writing paper and featured jokes and an occasional smidgen of story.
(1) mouse pad :: แผ่นรองเมาส์
(2) knee pad :: แผ่นรองเข่า
(3) brake pad :: ผ้าเบรค
(4) shoulder pad :: รองไหล่
(5) writing pad :: การเขียนแผ่น
(6) heating pad :: กระเป๋าไฟฟ้า
(7) memo pad :: แผ่นบันทึก
(8) launch pad :: ยิงจรวดขีปนาวุธ
(9) scouring pad :: กำจัดสิ่งสกปรกบนแผ่น
(10) stamp pad :: แผ่นแสตมป์
1. padding ::
2. cushion ::
3. notebook ::
4. stamp pad ::
5. diggings ::
6. launching pad ::
7. tablet ::
8. stuff ::
9. walk quietly ::
10. trudge ::
11. fill out ::
12. aggrandise ::
13. bolster ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here you go. Pad Thai, no peanuts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
- More PAD thai, please.
- Sheldon, you've already had four servings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Nice. Okay, rook to transporter PAD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Or just sits there on the launch
PAD because the Kazakhi mafia
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Thai Dictionary: pad
Meaning and definitions of pad, translation in Thai language for pad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pad in Thai and in English
Tags for the entry "pad"
What pad means in Thai, pad meaning
in Thai, pad definition, examples and pronunciation
of pad in Thai language.