หลัก, เงินต้น, กฎ, คติ, ศีลธรรม, หัว, เนื้อ, หลักธรรม, ตัวยา, กฎระเบียบ, หลักวิชาการ
Noun(1) a basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct(2) a rule or standard especially of good behavior(3) a basic truth or law or assumption(4) a rule or law concerning a natural phenomenon or the function of a complex system(5) rule of personal conduct(6) (law, especially an explanation of the working of some device in terms of laws of nature
(1) Seinfeld exposes the human destructiveness and lack of principle and morality that exist to some degree in all people.(2) Prof Southall is a man of great principle and he won't change his mind if he does not think his mind should be changed.(3) a man of principle(4) To do so is foolish and ill-mannered, invites scorn, and is contrary to the whole principle of the clan system.(5) the first principle of all things was water(6) This is a foundation principle of western justice and a basic human right.(7) these machines all operate on the same general principle(8) A physical principle called the diffraction limit says that light cannot be used to see or inscribe features that are smaller than half its wavelength.(9) Following the enlightenment principle of truth through reason alone, it was thought that history cannot be determined until theology has been removed.(10) However, in the attempt to unite, there must be no compromise of principle and professional integrity must reign supreme.(11) How in one walk of life a person can have such a rigid sense of right and wrong - and in another he can operate with a total disregard for principle , integrity and fair play.(12) The freedom to make a choice is the basic principle of our democratic world.(13) The evenly balanced scales of blind justice derive from this principle .(14) I admire and respect him for his repeated and unsung - even derided - demonstrations of integrity and principle .(15) But he's clearly a man of principle and unbending honesty - who, at times, can be cruelly insensitive, as when he tells a man he has casually examined that he has a tumour.(16) she resigned over a matter of principle
(1) in principle :: ในหลักการ
(2) guiding principle :: หลักการ
(3) general principle :: หลักการทั่วไป
(4) basic principle :: หลักการพื้นฐาน
(5) fundamental principle :: หลักการพื้นฐาน
(6) precautionary principle :: หลักการป้องกันไว้ก่อน
(7) pleasure principle :: หลักการความสุข
(8) underlying principle :: หลักการพื้นฐาน
(9) uncertainty principle :: หลักความไม่แน่นอน
(10) legal principle :: หลักการทางกฎหมาย
1. truth ::
2. doctrine ::
4. rationale ::
5. precept ::
6. rule ::
principle, principled, principles
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Raj, where do you stand
on the anthropic PRINCIPLE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
...and I avoid contact with other people
on general PRINCIPLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
...the PRINCIPLE that a physical system exists
partially in all its possible states at once.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
The basic PRINCIPLE is, I lend you money,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Thai Dictionary: principle
Meaning and definitions of principle, translation in Thai language for principle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of principle in Thai and in English language.
Tags for the entry "principle"
What principle means in Thai, principle meaning in Thai, principle definition, examples and pronunciation of principle in Thai language.